What theme we should focus next POLL

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by XFurionsX, Aug 25, 2014.

?

Wich one would you choose to buff in the next patchs

1. Zombies

3.3%
  2. Witches

50.0%
  3. Lichs

20.0%
  4. Creeps

6.7%
  5. Skeletons

3.3%
  6. Vampyres

16.7%
  7. Something else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Cast your votes people.
    PD: Didnt wanted to say buff, you all ignore that and add "fix".

2. XFurionsX

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i hope liches can become a theme again then again i think creeps needs work too

4. XFurionsX

Creeps are still wating for a vote.
    I thought Yobanchi was going to vote for them.

5. Tyrant Queen

Tyrant Queen New Member

My choice would be "Humans" which could either fall in witches or "something else"

6. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Creeps got a lot of love from the last patch.
    If anything the theme needs 3 things addressed:
    1) The Necrosis net zone growth needs to be adjusted.
    2) If the Necrosis isn't adjusted then Worm Lord needs to be adjusted instead I've never gotten it to get anywhere near being able to hit a shrine with siege.
    3) The bugs for Carrionlings coming into play fully upgraded from propagate/swarm fixed. Otherwise what happens is that all that zone you built up goes poof when they die. This could potentially be worked out in the Necrosis adjustment.

7. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

I still think Necrosis needs to expand by 2, and not include the on kill increase. Let Worm Lord increase SDZ by 1 on kills (Actually gives you a reason to run them other than them being the only real combat threat in Creeps), and it just needs a 'when this unit is deployed from the runedock, it gains *something something*dies and decreases zone by 1 *something* *something*.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I think Necrosis should expand the shrine deployment zone regardless of where you deploy a Necrosis champ from.

9. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

@Mercer Skye The main problem with expanding the zone by 2 is that it does it too fast. Creeps end up getting large amounts of draw wins. This was evident in the initial release of creep that required the change to 1 on deploy and 1 on kills.

The problem with creep now is that yes its slower to grow but it's also HARD TO MAINTAIN.
    It's extremely easy to lose zone and extremely hard to make zone.

At this time I think the best option would be to simplify the ability and just have it grow the zone by 1 on Deployment of the Necrosis champ anywhere like Darklord48 suggests. Possibly still work in kills for basic attacks.

The zone growth will be slow but will now be easy to maintain giving creeps at least Access to that late game zone having an impact. Right now I can't maintain zone past 6 and have never got it to even come close to the enemy shrine for siege to become relevant.

10. Mercer Skye

Whatever works. But yeah, it's maintaining it that's the issue. So long as it ends up working in some fashion, I'd be happy.

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

What I like about the possibility of buffing witches is that several of them are dual theme, so it would collaterally affect other themes.

12. mortemdeus

mortemdeus Member

That is what I like about liches, and they actually seem to belong in our faction.

13. Mercer Skye

Witches don't belong? :(

This is one reason why I'm iffy on seeing Blood Banshee in the buff suggestion thread becoming so much more 'flat' in design. The toolkit proposed seems to tie in really well with witches, but than she's just a spirit for the sake of being a spirit...

14. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Are you planning to set a date to close this, or considering witches already have more votes than all the other options combined, we can tell for sure they are the most popular option?

15. Mercer Skye

What makes me sad is even though witches pretty much won, only 25 people have weighed in....:(

16. XFurionsX

i expected less to be honest, only like 8 of us (FW players) are active in the forums.

17. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

If you think about it it makes sense. this forums peaks at about 100-150 people. FW has been losing people left and right so it would make sense that a less popular faction in a small forum would get around 25% of the population to vote. I think it's a great turn out.

18. Mercer Skye

I'm trying to get more time in :(

19. mortemdeus

mortemdeus Member

Ah the Forsaken Wastes, home of the undead witches.

20. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I voted for Wurmz (Creepers) but have already stated my opinion that the majority of changes for the next patch should be given to Witches. 5-6 changes to core Witch runes alongside 2-3 changes to Worm champions (bundle Necrosis/Worm Lord adjustments) would go a long way to improving both themes.

BroWatchThis likes this.