LF: Aspect of Violence (Maybe an AA too)

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Tyrant Queen, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Tyrant Queen

Tyrant Queen New Member

PoxBox doesnt have any of either in stock but the point value they list seems (In my eyes) too low for them. Last time I saw an AoV on the rune trader the person wanted Korona for it, which seems too high for it. Am I wrong, is the AoV really that valuable right now?

The nigh thing about the existence of PoxBox is that if i don't have what you want I can probably get it. Thats why I'm not going to just make an offer first, since if I say "I'll trade a Crystal Wolverine and a Sheoul Magus for the AoV" and people don't take me up on it I don't know if I underbid or if the people reading this just didn't happen to care about those runes at the moment.

So if you have one for trade just ask me about what you want. I don't have anything truly amazing like the Angels and even if I did I wouldn't want to get rid of them anyway.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Poxbox prices is and have always been the price that keeps them coming into the store. It is not based upon rune efficiency.

3. Tyrant Queen

Tyrant Queen New Member

IN that case any offer i've heard was disgustingly overcharged for the AOV

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Most likely.

Posting a trade info here, and letting it site. Or after a game or so, type LF "...." in gthe Ranked chat then just go into another game will net you better offers than looking directly for something. Also a few trading tips.

• Instead of looking for a rune and making offers. It is better if you are providing what others are seeking. E.G.
    • If you are looking for Rune "A" worth 20k. Then someone might expect 24k for that rune.
    • On the other hand if you say "I am trading Rune B" Then when someone comes to you. You could say, yeah I have this. Do you have Rune "A"? (The one you want.)
    • Then you might get and overpriced offer instead of being the one to overbid for it.
    Also, most here will expect a small profit. Even I do.. ;) if you have any questions let me know.