FS/UD finally a Sea Song charge abuse

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by AmmonReros, Aug 27, 2014.

1. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

http://www.poxbase.com/deck/cuzc9cfVcj2Cz6CuWc8dc8ac99cafcaPcaUcuPCimcufs2ls44s54S5Ir20rWE1Je2gE2K

2x tortun portalmage as well as Deep Leviathan just to raise the chances of getting them.
    Tremir makes a tremendous charge generator.
    Witch and Aspect of Growth can use charges.

Sixul is just generally awesome. Especially with Tinder Box on him. For the same reason Ember Wasp is in but it doesnt seem effective, like, at all.

Cloak and Pauldron to give Witches Immunity. Torts can hide in their shells. Snaptooth can Phase Shift. Rest can die. No problem there.

BG has lots of room for improvement. Suggestions, especially from UD side, are very welcome.
    Ember Wasp, Fireslinger and Bok Raider I mainly put in because I lacked alternatives.

2. Taskumatti

Taskumatti The King of Potatoes

Seems nice :)

3. VeelaDnB

VeelaDnB New Member

killer9763 been made this BG months ago

4. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

so what do I care if some other dude made a BG like this before I did?
    Could at least give some criticism then.

RedScarlet likes this.
  5. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

Seems pretty sweet, thanks for sharing.

6. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Keep ember wasp but if you want you can replace raider and fireslinger with an abyssal fiend and goblin dirtbag or 2x demon liches just so you can have amplify fire to kill off any champs that wont initially die, and they all have fire eater so thats an added benefit. Also if you can try running caliginous cauldron just incase you run into an immunity:fire champ.

7. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

If achieving boardwipes with Deep Leviathan is your goal, increasing the likelihood of it happening should be the BG's focus. Something I quickly threw together with that in mind:

http://www.poxbase.com/deck/Cz6CtPCuWC8dCujcafCaPcuPCimcufs3FsOSAS5Ir20E1Je3te2kE2K

Darkmarsh Zealot and Ember Wasp are great throwaway champs. Additionally, their deaths will provide charges for Darkmarsh Witch and Salaman Rook (Immunity: Fire + Nora Thief on base!).

Sacrifice
    /Retribution are specifically for removing champions from the board that you don't want pulling charges from Sea Song. They should also trigger Death Charged (I haven't tested the homogenized Sacrifice mechanic in this situation, though) for even more charges.

Hekatian Blood Draught supports the throwaway champ mentality while Mail of Barbs can help generate charges through your Snaptooth Crawmangler fatties.

I'm about to head out the door, but if you have any questions about some of the rune interactions feel free to ask. There are a number of alternative combos that would work well in this BG, but this seemed the most appropriate setup for featuring Deep Leviathan.

8. VeelaDnB

VeelaDnB New Member

you said ''Finally found a Sea song abuse'' as if no one has every created it until now...

9. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

It seems Cataclysm doesn't proc Volatility, unfortunately.
    At least, not on champions that die to it. It might work for Sixul, though. If you can get 40 Shrine damage off of that...

I once made a BG that had Ferocity of Kain Taris and Mail of Barbs to clear stupid hard AI campaigns, though that strategy probably wouldn't amount to anything vs real people.