Problems in the post office (Mafia game) SCAM (town) wins

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gaverion, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Yelmo

Yelmo Devotee of the Blood Owl

great

2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Just woke up..... looks like I was too late. Sorry guys. I was planning on voting greysands over Yelmo for sure this phase..... and I still haven't been convinced that that was a bad idea on my part. Oh well hammer is hammer.... we'll see. Hopefully you guys are right :/. I still think we shoulda voted for Greysands tho.

Some crazy unexpected stuff happened irl this long weekend and I had to sort it all out.... Still working on it actually. Looks like I shoulda jumped in last night and made a point to vote but I wasn't able to get around to it

3. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Can we swing a hammer after it's hammered? Technically gav hasn't posted, and I'm still down to hammer grey

4. st3ck

Or well just have to hope we can take grey tomorrow :/

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

a hammer is a hammer

Yelmo likes this.
  6. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

While not to sure of their decision the decision was made, Yelmo must leave. Notably saddened Yelmo handed in his mask. It was genuine, the poor soul, betrayed by his loyal allies.

Yelmo Was: SCAM (Town)

Mischievious Mary

You start with 3 stamps. You may send a letter to your friend the mail carrier with whom you have had an afair. If you do then you intercept any letters sent by that player this turn This costs a stamp. (note this works similar to a role block, you will see the letter however they may not always be ledgible)

It is now night 3!

7. PurpleTop

Poor guy

8. st3ck

well damnit.

9. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Oh come the hell on really?

10. Gaverion

8 hours remain this night phase

11. st3ck

pt still hasnt roll claimed . . .

12. Gaverion

At the next meeting another was rolling in dust. Poor darklord had just hit his prime when he was cut down... or at least had his stamps burned.

Taddleing Timmy

You start with 2 stamps. You hate when other people take credit for your discoveries so each night you may choose to send a letter to the Badge Certification Unit to determine if a player has a genuine membership or a fake. This ability costs a stamp

13. PurpleTop

VOTE: GREYSANDS22

14. st3ck

Well the moment of truth. Grey, I know I'm town, and d lord killed proves it. I don't know, maybe PT is the most pro mafia.

I'm gonna wait.

15. st3ck

Ok. So.

Purpletop can send non-anonymous messages, he told me he was likely to vote for me and wants to win.

Dlord showed up dead, dont really need to defend, unless both of you think their is a bandit king (which with limited investigations, I seriously doubt)

So here we go, final vote, were in lylo, and we may learn a lot if purple top is actually mafia, sacking both teammates etc.

Vote greysand22

16. Greysands22

LOL you didn't wait.

17. Greysands22

Honestly excellent town play both of you. Impressive win.

That's 2 votes on me and a hammer is a hammer. =)

I tried to use my power to turn you two against each other, it just didn't work quite well enough. Might have gone better if PT actually claimed instead of just voting. =P

Zorro, aka Smart Sally, signing off ;)

18. PurpleTop

gg. I think the advantage I had was I knew how most of you think. I got to see mafia dialogue both previous games so I kind of knew how they would act in thread. Pipster was a lucky early find and I was skeptical at first, but after he tried to justify himself I was certain.

I knew yelmo wasn't mafia when Jad flipped maf. I figured that those two couldn't be on the same side. Since it was a close tie of suspicions between him and grey, I knew grey had to be mafia. I just had a busy and chaotic weekend that ended up ruining my perfect game because I neglected to post :(

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  19. PurpleTop

i also received an anonymous message night 1 hinting at kingjad.... Even though I was already planning to focus him. I'm guessing that came from Gabriel.

20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm definitely up for another.

st3ck and PurpleTop like this.