POXBOX.net instant rune trader!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by decondor, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Grumz

Grumz The King of Potatoes

The list of runes is good.
    Probably it is me alwayst thinking ill of things but I would like to see how much each rune has been evaluated :D

Something like:

runename1 : 1200
    runename2 : 20000
    runenameN: 15000

Total : 221200

Or the trade could be "Loaded" into the Trader and blocked, then the use should be able to customize the shop bid according to the new balance.

The shop already works great, Take those as suggestions not critics.

Regards,
    FD

2. Coffeerake

Coffeerake New Member

i have recently done several trades with PoxBox, and have even used their cash store. Everything worked flawlessly, and the trades were completed within seconds of submitting my bid. Thanks decondor.

3. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

as always tnx poxbox

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

most useful thing eeevvvaaaa

5. Magotitus

Magotitus New Member

Ive done trades before i quit a year ish ago. But my old account was not accessable so i made a new account with poxbox. I did a trade. Went well. STill cant see the cash store. Any chance of a fix?

6. Magotitus

Magotitus New Member

Above problem fixed. Thanks.
    Maddening echoes is buggin out in the trader... says ya got, then says ya dont once i click trade.

7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Bump. Thanks for fast trade as always PB. Keep up good work.

8. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Is poxbox down? It doesnt seem to be working for me even though i used it yesterday, the webpage just isnt loading...

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

10. b33rdragon

b33rdragon The King of Potatoes

wow that was easy and great service.

11. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Just some self promoting bump!

12. Mannfreid2

Mannfreid2 New Member

Poxbox is bugging and overcharging credits on things. I got the following message when trying to get a soulcrawler for the spider deck i'm TRYING to build.
    ===========================================================================
    Balance:

Total:
    After trade:

Your balance is not enough for the trade.
    Trade not ok!
    ================================================

Now this is right after i did another Soulcrawler for the EXACT SAME AMOUNT and it over charged me 2k credits.

Now I know Decondor was selling poxbox, is the new owner ripping people off?

13. Kuresuti

Kuresuti The King of Potatoes

Just completed a trade with no problems, thanks for the service!

I have an issue with poxbox. On my stationary computer I can't open the rune trader. Whenever I open it it just keeps connecting and transferring data indefinitely. On my laptop with the same browser and settings it works fine. I've tried restarting, removing cookies etc. but nothing seems to work. It's obviously a problem with my computer and/or browser, but I don't know what it could be. Any ideas?

14. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

@Kuresuti try using chrome exclusively for the poxbox trader.

@mannfreid no idea where you heard I was selling poxbox but I never will lol, no one can run it but me lol. But on your problem, it can happen sometimes when the caching is not yet updated, it will give you a wrong indication of the price, if your trade comes through that is the absolute correct price. Because calculating that correct price on the fly makes the website very slow I chose to make a special caching mechanism that most of the times show the correct values but not always, the same thing can happen with cards being cheaper all of sudden but usually I never hear anyone about that ;)

15. InfectiousDesire

InfectiousDesire New Member

Absolutely amazing~ <3 I highly suggest using this.

16. Albino Bigfoot

Albino Bigfoot New Member

Poxbox is the best, thanks for the fantastic service!

17. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

love you best pox bot ever!!!!

18. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Maybe just me but lately every single time when I make a trade, I don't get any bids from Decondor. It always used to work before in the past...

19. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Anyone else having problem with the cash store?

20. Kronic211

Kronic211 New Member