My KF/ST Wizard BG (Pleasssseee Help)

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by EnigmaXIII, Aug 27, 2014.

1. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

2. EnigmaXIII

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Where is gale force? If you split with ST that's auto.

4. EnigmaXIII

Ive been told lol, idk i couldnt find space for it.

5. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

What are you building around? The idea of wizards alone is not effective. You have many units in here that do not work well together. For example, Heretic who works with the Fear ability does not have any units with that ability. Also, your Chained Fae needs help because she needs to go out early and works with Adaptive, but yo have very little KF spells.

I would suggest that you concentrate your build some more. Here is a build.

http://poxbase.com/deck/cozC24c54c5AChbcdicjbca1c1=Cyzcobcipcy_cuyS5s2Lr1_r30r25r3weWe1ME1Ie2we25

This build centers around Range and Multiattack, both of which Argol has. The idea is to attack and move and stall your opponent.

6. EnigmaXIII

Lol you make it sound like all the runes run in a single way. I dont run heretic with psych warfare, and dont utilize fear at all, and i dont run adaptive on the fairies either. My fairies are preordained and have resurrect which lets me do cool combos either to make the fairy immortal (cast resurrect, use the last 5 hp, redeploy ontop of nora globe) or i can use them to ressurect avenging angel and use divine favor. Also chains of amareth stack even tho the ability says they dont. If you have 2 chained fae out each deploy returns 10 nora and gives +10 hp, with ST split bonus thats +15hp for each unit. Still works better if you have foment but this is good enough for me, argols at 63hp most of the time.

Also in your bg, i dont understand the forest embrace thing, and shardmaster and shardseer are much weaker post revamp, i wouldnt find either of them viable in comparison to other runes, the warspirit would be nice, but shes hella expensive, i would run 1x max, but i would drop 1 high cost rune to do so. Darius favor makes little sense to me in a mainly ranged bg, unless if its JUST for the declare target, but that would be ineffecient. And brambles are a weak version of living vines in my opinion, if i were to even consider running it.

Thanks for your advice regardless, but i dont think your bg and my bg utilize the same concept, i do agree that wizard synergy isnt enough, but your bg is not the answer in my opinion.. I would love if someone could think of other cool combos tho. In my FS/ST Psych bg i can use almsgivers rite of creation on crystal pheonix to detonate it and do a mass heal then redeploy pheonix, im looking for combos like that :)

7. KingJad

Thats a pretty nasty combo with almsgiver and phoenix.

8. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Why do you ask for feedback and then reject the feedback, on the most part, you are given? King and I both offered something that you said no to.

9. EnigmaXIII

I am sorry if i offended you, feedback is just an opinion, i sometimes agree with it, and i sometimes disagree with it. If you read the full post you would see that i said your feedback isnt what im looking for, and i gave an example of what i am looking for, and thank you for your advice regardless. Feedback isnt alway correct, and im more look to what people come up with. Im sure your feedback may help someone else who looks on this thread, even if i disagree with it :)

10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Needs more Grim mirror/Strig Warlock

11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Also not a bad idea to incorporate magic amp into your BG, somewhat restricting the bg. But then again ST has Tundra Whispers for on Demand Attack: Magic..

12. KingJad

I think his bg is just wizards or bust and he is sticking pretty heavily to this.

13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Garu chosen/strip warlock are both wizards ;)

14. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

That sure got my imagination going.

15. KingJad

I quoted the post about the tundra whisper. I thought u were suggesting it.

16. Bluesday

Bluesday New Member

I was working on something similar before the midterm packs came out and I got distracted by shiny new runes. Although I must admit it was just an attempt to use some Strig, whom I love. Also, it had an Epochal sage, who I pulled because she lost wizard. My initial thought was to make a flying wizard bg, but there aren't really enough runes to sustain that. This is about where it stands now:

http://poxbase.com/deck/cfmC5ACg8CwXcgjc1=c26cipcy_CabCd2cgzs7Ks2Ls1-S7Ws6gr3nr1_rar25r3we2ze2w

17. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I was largely because it gives easy access to the magic amp theme while not completely restricting your dmg types. Something to consider.