Senshu
Last Activity:
Aug 29, 2020

Share This Page

Senshu

Administrator, Male

Octopi

PS Vita Release Date! http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/pox-nora-available-for-playstation-vita-october-31st.29090/#post-394022 Oct 24, 2017

Senshu was last seen:
Aug 29, 2020
    1. kRnpanda
      kRnpanda
      Hi Senshu, I'm the one who messaged you earlier today about the possible glitch in the Mutant campaign on Legendary, particularly the Sands of Mutation. I confirmed the name of the spell the AI sometimes overcasts is Sandstorm. I just played one vs the AI who casted it about 6 times consecutively at the beginning of his turn
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Thanks
        Jun 25, 2014
    2. WhatTheHex
      WhatTheHex
      About your poxnora revamp. Please do not set a 5 ability threshold I can see it working out for a lot of champs but don't take this for granted for every champ. No need to put a threshold just balance each champ individually don't try to generalize stuff, poxnora is way to complicated to do that. I understand you want to simplify things for new players. But please don't destroy the game I love in the process.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        There may be some champions who exceed 5 abilities, and some with less. But, there is a hard cap of 8 abilities. Since a champion's cost is now tied to it's power there is less incentive for there to be champions with multiple abilities.

The revamp resets the playing field and allows us to go back and tweak on a case by case basis. Keeping the old system would have resulted in even more power creep.
        Jun 2, 2014
    3. jokmok56
      jokmok56
      Hi since i cant find any support mail i was just wondering having played poxnora for a while and own 5 avatars. i think you see where this is going i was more or less wondering if i can get the avatar specific flags or do i have to grind/pay to get htme and a second avatar?
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        I started a forum conversation with you to address your question.
        May 16, 2014
    4. Agirgis1
      Agirgis1
      Hey senshu sorry to bother you but the unranked icon bug has been up a few days, just wanna make sure you are aware of it
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Thanks for letting me know. I commented on a post regarding this issue.
        Apr 1, 2014
    5. Arzachi
      Arzachi
      After buying some packs n boxes recently, I want to give some of which I have copies to my brother, yet it appears that somehow he can't use rune trader. The message as said to me is "You cannot trade with an unconfirmed account", may I know what's going on ?
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        That means you or him did not use the link in the confirmation email to confirm your new or transferred account.
        Mar 24, 2014
      2. Arzachi
        Arzachi
        I see, I'll ask him about it, cause I can create trade n we both were transferred from sony, hopefully this is the thing he "skipped" somehow, never thought of this possibility cause I think we can only play after the account is confirmed.
        Mar 25, 2014
    6. lion9955
      lion9955
      after downloadeing poxnora succesfully the launcher will not load and install updates. Could this be a java problem? i have the newest version of java installed.
      1. Senshu
    7. Byarfus
      Byarfus
      I lost all the campaigns I was supposed to get from the switchover, and I indeed had access to until now. Thanks.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        I started a conversation with you.
        Mar 18, 2014
    8. grimgod316
      grimgod316
      my renovators are not showing up in the rune manager
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Do they show up in your Rune Checklist?
        Mar 18, 2014
      2. grimgod316
        grimgod316
        yes they do the only one that shows up in the manager is the one i chose the others i traded for dont show up
        Mar 19, 2014
    9. vampirov85
      vampirov85
      senshu porfavor ayudeme tengo una mac y el juego me dise que no es compatible con esta mac y quiero saber si podria jugar en una acer touch 10.1 ICONIA W510-1849 convertible pc with Intel Atom Dual-Core Z2760 Processor and Windows 8 Operating System o digame que puedo aser para que me permita jugar en mi mac ya que antes si podia mi mac es tiger 10.4 y la actualise a una 10.6.8
      procesador: Intel Core Duo
      Memoria 2 GB
    10. ph0enix80
      ph0enix80
      me comentaste que es porque en ese momento todos estaban trasfiriendo sus cuentas pero ya paso todo un día y nada, por otro lado mis compañeros ya pudieron ingresar y jugar.
      que es lo que debo hacer para recuperar mi cuenta.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Por favor, cree una conversación. No se debe publicar en mi perfil.
        Mar 9, 2014
    11. ph0enix80
      ph0enix80
      hola, desde ayer no e podido entrar a la pagina wep de poxnora no se que problemas hay con mi cuenta seguí todas las indicaciones todo salio bien pero al momento de ingresar mis datos para administrar mi cuenta me aparece

Error Messages:

Authentication could not be completed.
    12. ph0enix80
      ph0enix80
      Tengo Problemas párr Transferir mi Cuenta, Hice Todos Los Pasos y al Parecer TODO salio bien, finalizo el traspaso Pero Al Momento de Iniciar Sesión me marca MENSAJES de error:

La Autenticación No Se Pudo completar.
      repito Los Pasos Anteriores Pero me marca MENSAJES de error:

La clave especificada no es Válida o ya ha Sido utilizada.
      usted no puede no iniciar
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Trate de iniciar sesión en el sitio web. Asegúrese de utilizar su Pox Nora no nombre su ID de Sony Online Entertainment.
        Mar 8, 2014
    13. ZacMystro
      ZacMystro
      Can we please have some more updates :)
      1. ZacMystro
        ZacMystro
        And is it possible to grant public access to the website before finishing the game formatting?
        Mar 8, 2014
    14. XFurionsX
      XFurionsX
      Hey you made me a signature, no one in here can say that so thanks, im keeping it RawR!.
      1. Senshu likes this.
    15. XFurionsX
      XFurionsX
      Oh, use that signature in another forum game, thought there was not going to be a problem here, thanks.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Yeah, I thought it was okay, maybe a little questionable, but once people complain then I need to take action. This was kitten action.
        Mar 7, 2014
    16. XFurionsX
      XFurionsX
      I thought i alredy had a cat with gary in my picture, wheres moi signature!? what kind of sorcery is this!?
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        People thought your previous sig was inappropriate, so rather than giving a warning or suspending I changed it to something more acceptable.
        Mar 7, 2014
    17. haiden
      haiden
      will the 150k runes still be on player store after u guyz take over?
  • About