Comments on Profile Post by Makorov

1. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    Your 'fun' is driving away potential new members, grow up.
    Jul 17, 2015
  2. themacca
    themacca
    he's got a point ya know
    Jul 17, 2015
  3. Makorov
    Makorov
    dawgs
    buzzkill dawgs
    buzzkill
    Jul 17, 2015
  4. MEATMAN
    MEATMAN
    how would potential new members be driven away by a small joke going around right now? If they are drawn away from this then they would be drawn away from all the bewbs in game.
    Jul 17, 2015
  5. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    It's the whole atmosphere of the forum, it's not just the avatars it's the maturity level surrounding that among other issues.
    Jul 17, 2015
  6. MEATMAN
    MEATMAN
    forums can usually be toxic, and especially with this small of a community left. If a player leaves the game still, it'll be through playing the game, not playing the forums
    Jul 17, 2015
  7. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    You and your ilk are encouraging players that come here not to stay, thinking the community has no bearing on whether people play the game or not is just delusional.
    Jul 17, 2015
  8. MEATMAN
    MEATMAN
    instead of spouting about 'my' ilk, give some examples about what you think is pushing new players away. Saying that we are all terribly immature isn't going to do much good to change things.
    Jul 17, 2015
  9. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    Making a post about it doesn't help either, it's like talking to a brick wall. I've done it, Imagirl has done it and you and your ilk brush it off. As long as you're amusing yourselves you convince yourselves it has 0 negative impact at all.
    Jul 17, 2015
  10. MEATMAN
    MEATMAN
    just clear insults, you're not talking to the 'ilk' you're talking to me right now. /I/ want exampled to convince me instead of insults. How can you call me immature when all you're doing right now is talking down to me? I understand this community has flaws, but so do most. Being so small as we are we tend to joke quite a lot more than most, sure.
    Jul 17, 2015
  11. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    Most communities have flaws, but most communities have some sort of monitoring as well. This community is just a very small group of immature individuals amusing themselves at the expense of the game they supposedly care about.
    Jul 17, 2015
  12. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    They gang up on members, they turn every thread into a joke that derails every topic, and every single post is dripping in pointless sarcasm yet not one person is held accountable for their own actions.
    Jul 17, 2015
  13. MEATMAN
    MEATMAN
    the only member i've seen recently ganged up on is MW, and he quite frankly deserves it. This community does have monitoring, but If you have a complaint then feel free to send a PM to senshu. You seem to put myself under the same 'ilk' as whoever else you must be referring to and I don't know why. Because I changed my avatar to some chick from warhammer? Hardly seems fair imo.
    Jul 17, 2015
  14. MEATMAN
    MEATMAN
    and for 'turning every thread into a joke' doesn't seem accurate. Sure some threads will have a joke or two, but you going to crucify every little off topic post? K. You keep using this very hostile tone as well. I can't tell if you want to help or if you simply want to tell us all off.
    Jul 17, 2015
  15. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    You changed it to a picture from somebody from warhammer as a result of what is going on censoring it with a banner across the chest to play on the drama thus contributing to the issues at hand currently.
    Jul 17, 2015
  16. SPiEkY
    SPiEkY
    he's just an ass, ignore him.
    Jul 17, 2015
  17. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    You act as if I'm the only one who shares this view, there are others and I have known examples of people who have left the game because of the community, the toxic environment the members created just being obnoxious needlessly.
    Jul 17, 2015
  18. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    Senshu has been made aware of the faults the problem is the minority are those outside the behavior driving members away and that won't change because he can't hear the voices of those they drive away so it's created
    Jul 17, 2015
  19. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    such an environment that will infinitely propagate itself until the poison members get bored, leave and the game collapses since they ensured nobody new came whilst they were active.
    Jul 17, 2015
  20. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    Regardless of what you believe MW deserves, ganging up on him is no solution all it gives is the appearance to new or potential members that being outside the clique means you're not welcome on the forum and there are far more than just he
    Jul 17, 2015
  21. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    who have fallen under the barbs of the current members making suggestions and then instead of getting reasonable responses they simple get mocked, if they're new they shouldn't be ridiculed for making a poor suggestion rather they should get
    Jul 17, 2015
  22. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    an explanation from the veteran members as to why it's not a good idea. That's the toxic environment that is created, people here according to their age are 20-30 and they act like they're 5, they need to grow up.
    Jul 17, 2015
  23. Dwlr
    Dwlr
    I'm lumping you in with them as you're encouraging that behavior through your actions, thus contributing to it's proliferation.
    Jul 17, 2015