Senshu
Last Activity:
Aug 29, 2020

Share This Page

Senshu

Administrator, Male

Octopi

PS Vita Release Date! http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/pox-nora-available-for-playstation-vita-october-31st.29090/#post-394022 Oct 24, 2017

Senshu was last seen:
Aug 29, 2020
    1. erick
      erick
      regreted but not yet resolved the error that won gold in a game is not reflected in my own
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        The initial problem regarding the reward fulfillment has been resolved.
        Jan 29, 2015
    2. deathcrusher13
      deathcrusher13
      Another bug: Can't gain money from daily achievements + the skrimishs (not daily): The system owns me more 1550 gold or more
      1. View previous comments...
      2. deathcrusher13
        deathcrusher13
        should i keep playing or not?
        Jan 27, 2015
      3. Senshu
        Senshu
        That is up to you. We are still looking into this problem.
        Jan 27, 2015
      4. Senshu
        Senshu
        The initial problem regarding the reward fulfillment has been resolved.
        Jan 29, 2015
    3. deathcrusher13
      deathcrusher13
      Great another problem: I won a retribution from the Skirmish and when i checked, it wasn't there: Instead of two there are only one (I got that one from a friend). Also cant be found in my checklist or trader and forge.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        We are aware of this problem and are looking into the cause.
        Jan 27, 2015
    4. deathcrusher13
      deathcrusher13
      They dont have a * next to it though ...
      2. Senshu
        Senshu
        Thanks for the update. We will look into this.
        Jan 26, 2015
      3. deathcrusher13
        deathcrusher13
        Nwm I found my runes in the trader.
        Jan 26, 2015
      4. Senshu
        Senshu
        :)
        Jan 26, 2015
    5. deathcrusher13
      deathcrusher13
      Senshu there is a bug in the rune trader, I can't find the runes that I got from the skrimishs when creating the trades. Also they do not have a *.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        If it is a rune with a * in the name then the reason why you can not trade it is because it is untradable. These are runes left over from the previous owner of Pox that we need to remove.
        Jan 24, 2015
    6. Sammich
      Sammich
      I object to the classification of my bickering as petty; that was some classy bickering. But anyway. Apologies if it seemed like I was feedin' the troll; I was trying to get him to explain himself, albeit in a roundabout fashion.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Knowing the people involved it was more likely to spin out of control than be resolved amicably :)
        Jan 9, 2015
      2. Sammich
        Sammich
        Man, I leave for 5 years and I forgot all about the volatility that can be found around here. Still, I'll keep trying! Level heads and fun metaphors shall prevail!
        Jan 9, 2015
      3. Senshu
        Senshu
        That's the spirit!
        Jan 9, 2015
    7. MEATMAN
      MEATMAN
      Why didn't you let moles ask my questions last Q&A?
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        I answered the questions Moles asked in the 2 hours allotted for the stream.
        Nov 16, 2014
    8. okkku
      okkku
      i activated a token yesterday and today its all gone ??? please return my 3 day token or add some hours sir senshu
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        You should be getting your bonus still.
        Sep 30, 2014
    9. okkku
      okkku
      where are my gold bonus tokens ? and why did i loose my match when i had to restart pox due to shutter lag ?
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        The Gold token is a bug we are working on fixing. The other You should have been able to rejoin the match unless it took too long and you were timed out of the match.
        Sep 29, 2014
    10. IMAGIRL
    11. MEATMAN
      MEATMAN
      Was wondering if there has been any news on name change tokens for runes coming back at some point?
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Not yet.
        Sep 9, 2014
    12. Ramoz07
      Ramoz07
      Can there be a name change in pox?
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        That has been brought up several times. We have no plans on introducing a feature like that at the moment, but there is always a possibility if it seems like an important enough feature.
        Aug 25, 2014
    13. Ramoz07
      Ramoz07
      I have a question how does ranked work? I won 7 straight ranked games (no lose) and i was uncommon rank and next day i logged in my rank bearly moved up hm..
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Player rank is relative to other players and is affected by who you play not just if you win or lose. If you lose to lower ranked players your ranking may go down more than would be offset by winning against similarly ranked or higher ranked players. Your ranking can also drop if other players do better than you. Your Experience (Rating) shows you where you stand relative to the other players.
        Aug 12, 2014
    14. Xibalba420
      Xibalba420
      Senshu sensei i need assistance... I was told that you can help me recover my previous runes I had before the migration. It seems I didn't get them when I migrated.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        You will need to go to PoxNora.com and create a Support Ticket for our engineer by clicking on the Feedback & Support tab. Make sure you are very descriptive about what happened, because what you posted here doesn't give enough information for us to do anything.
        Aug 11, 2014
    15. Ramoz07
      Ramoz07
      Ive wanted to use real money to buy runes but i dont trust using my paypal account is there another way like using a card? there used to be one for sc -soe-.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        We are working on adding other payment methods, but a lot of the delays with setting those up is because we have to work in conjunction with the other payment providers to set them up.
        Aug 2, 2014
    16. Combust
      Combust
      I really want to play but greater vampirism is still bugged. Is this atleast a known issue?
      2. Senshu
        Senshu
        Nope, and you will see that in today's patch notes.
        Jul 24, 2014
      3. Combust
        Combust
        so it appears now its working properly EXCEPT with the ability drain. should look into that for next patch.
        Aug 5, 2014
      4. Senshu
        Senshu
        I will look into that, thanks.
        Aug 5, 2014
    17. Ramoz07
      Ramoz07
      Still my account isint working
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        We do not provide customer support services over the weekend. It will take time for our engineer to get to your support ticket.
        Jul 14, 2014
    18. Ramoz07
      Ramoz07
      Senshu can I give you my accounts username and password so you can see what the problema is? its not letting me transfer it to desert owl please help me
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Only our engineer can help you with a problem like this. You need to create a support ticket by going to poxnora.com and clicking on the blue tab on the left side of the screen that says Feedback & Support.
        Jul 11, 2014
    19. Combust
      Combust
      Hello Senshu,
      do you ever see some of the 150's become more unique again? i feel like they have lost their ability to appeal, especially in the case of korona, sixul, and shallaxy. i think it should be fair with a cost to reflect the ability, but all 150ks should have at least 1 unique ability that will show off its rarity and having a nora cost that isn't preposterously high.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        We will be continually tuning all runes, so as we get feedback from players and observe the game metrics runes will slowly change and become more unique. I can not say when or to what degree these runes will change, but none of the rune designs are final. This is an ongoing process.
        Jul 3, 2014
    20. dragonistear
      dragonistear
      Hi Senshu,
      I see in the marketplace the banner that says that all set packs have a 50% chance of landing a LE.
      Does this include the 10 set packs in a box, or is this only for individual pack purchases?
      Thanks
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        It applies to everything. Eg if you by a pack you have a 1x50% chance to get a LE, and for a box you have 10x50% to get a LE.
        Jun 28, 2014
  • About