mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      improving themes such as cyclops, hyaenids, draksar, boghoppers, fire, fire eater, elf, deep elf, etc will attract & retain more players...
      1. BlazBlue and SaintKiwi like this.
    2. mw24
      mw24
      according to baskitkase I am going to be banned for 6months. If this what you are planning pls inform me so I can give my runes away.
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        Never trust what other players say regarding disciplinary actions because they are likely wrong.
        Sep 4, 2015
    3. mw24
      mw24
      I won 32 games in a row. someone give me free runes. i need wardens.
      1. SaintKiwi likes this.
      2. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        23*
        Sep 3, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        i play the markxxiv account as well
        Sep 3, 2015
    4. mw24
      mw24
      LF hotfix, 10+ nora on every IS rune. the game needs this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        your just jealous cus i have more likes than you
        Sep 2, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        and trophy points.
        Sep 2, 2015
      4. Willow
        Willow
        lol i dont even know what those are xD but indeed you have caught me
        Sep 2, 2015
    5. mw24
      mw24
      ballballer have turrets?
    6. mw24
      mw24
      I am criticizing balance too harshly. I have discovered recently some amazing changes that the devs have made.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      OMG THEY FIXED GRUNDELWULF ALPHA, HE IS RUNNABLE NOW!!!!(more than that he's actually good)
    8. mw24
      mw24
      doombringers are wonderful.
    9. mw24
      mw24
      PATCH?!?!?!!?!
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        See my link below your post for patchnotes.
        Aug 31, 2015
    10. mw24
      mw24
      League of legends seems to always have major balance issues. I guess balance is only secondary and matters more in higher levels of play.
    11. mw24
      mw24
      I wonder if game balance even really matters that much to the success of these types of games. I wonder what made league so popular.
    12. mw24
      mw24
      the nerfs on semmiran noble and dwarven hooligan. wth? overkill?!? ughhh.
    13. mw24
      mw24
      should put fire bomb on fireslinger not lavastorm, he has escalate which is already overcosted. lavastorms damage stays the same...
    14. mw24
      mw24
      someone explain to me how parastic fesh's nora cost is possible. @Sokolov albino fesh 90 nora?!?!?. comon... seriously?!?!?
    15. mw24
      mw24
      the avatar fix has helped this game so much, wow. You can actually transfigure now. I still think it should be -15 nora a turn though.
    16. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov Summon ant is glitched. It isn't giving hp from banner or the faction bonus to the original ant or any of the swarms.
    17. mw24
      mw24
      my problem with warden is that she looks too unrealistic and almost like shes made out of wood... whitestar's art is good the idea isnt.
    18. mw24
      mw24
      houngan, vanguard,and abhorrent look freaking amazing. how in the world did they get released shoebox status.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      blood, warden, & star are top notch with meh art at best. elite, vanguard, baron, houngan & abhorrent great art but terribad ingame.
    20. mw24
      mw24
      It's funny that the new exos with the best art are shoebox/weak and the ones with questionable art are strong as heck.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov