mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      It'd be really nice if the devs stopped listening to players who can barely pass rare league, when it comes to pvp balancing... seriously...
    2. mw24
      mw24
      void shields cost went up, #fail. gg community, convinced the devs to make another bad change...
    3. mw24
      mw24
      why does revel in misery still exist as an ability?... its cost is just stupid. I don't think there is a champ in the game that it benefits.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      The US and Canada should merge and form a super country then start annexing the rest of the americas because manifest destiny.
    5. mw24
      mw24
      when is nba 2k16 coming out? I need to see steph curry's new rating.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      0 and or def low hp units were over nerfed with the recosting.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      anthropomancer is a funny rune, they took it out of the shoebox for a couple weeks then put it back, lol.
      1. SaintKiwi likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. mw24
        mw24
        i don't play rare league, lol.
        Oct 5, 2015
      4. Skeezick
        Skeezick
        not only that,they ruined all eradicate champs with him.....good job fw players
        Oct 6, 2015
      5. SaintKiwi
        SaintKiwi
        lmao
        Oct 6, 2015
    8. mw24
      mw24
      started with 3 new legends from a box, now I got them all 2x. Best trader NA.
    9. mw24
      mw24
      got a 97 on my exam
    10. mw24
      mw24
      Why is Yeti Painter 340k in poxbox. Sounds like a serious glitch with the midterm packs. Yetis don't suck that bad lmfao!
    11. mw24
      mw24
      I got 2 guardian of eretat off of the poxbox trader. I am the best trader of all time. Started with 3 new leg now I got 14.
    12. mw24
      mw24
      who's idea was it to remove the soultap backlash effect? and who thought itd be smart for backlash to work on spells like it does? ****
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        and the recent bravery change was just stupid. rip sensorate.
        Oct 4, 2015
      3. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        Without buffing the theme? You act like it was intentional, and something was ripped away from them. It was't an intentional interaction an was rightly altered to show that. It was bug fix, not a nerf.
        Oct 4, 2015
      4. mw24
        mw24
        that interaction was the only reason firk were decently strong in the first place, you probably should have played them a bit before asking to have it removed, there was nothing wrong with how it worked and if there was some form of new synergy should have been given to them instead.
        Oct 4, 2015
    13. mw24
      mw24
      I gotta go study for the next 8 hours, I'll farm you guys for exp on monday.
      1. SaintKiwi likes this.
      2. Pattn199
        Pattn199
        Farm me please, Oh wait that's right 3/0 . hf studying
        Oct 3, 2015
    14. mw24
      mw24
      any dictate champs being used yet? no? i told you so... lol... turned 3 legends into 11 in a day :P
    15. mw24
      mw24
      Opened a box and got 3 new legends, turned that into 9 so far :p. I am robbing people blind, lmao. Traded 1 Genesis Lich for 3 New Legends.
      1. IronStylus likes this.
    16. mw24
      mw24
      champions that have grant potion should be able to cast them on themselves imo.
      1. Skeezick
        Skeezick
        never get high on your own product
        Oct 3, 2015
    17. mw24
      mw24
      natures blessing/uproot cooldown is rediculous.The champs this midterm are pretty awesome though, worth getting a pack.
    18. mw24
      mw24
      Rebound needs to be changed asap and wish was overnerfed. Rebound needs to work like a global disarm, why the heck does it refund nora?...
    19. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov charges are costed wrong, death charge, violence charge etc. Most are way too expensive and this needs to be fixed asap pls.
    20. mw24
      mw24
      Yeti Painter is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in life. please someone trade me one.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov