mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      buff yetis and all themes that still suck please. we want to play them. @Sokolov
    2. mw24
      mw24
      the new way they assign icons for ranked makes no sense. Why did they make it like this? everyones battlemaster now? lol....
    3. mw24
      mw24
      dispell isnt working on escape magic....
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        Dispel is magic. The spell escapes it. Simple!
        Nov 28, 2015
    4. mw24
      mw24
      major glitch, the dispell ability is working on avatars, wtf devs!??!?!
    5. mw24
      mw24
      seism shouldnt 1 shot 40+ nora relics, the majority of these relics should be given more hp.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      you made sentinel take preperation wtf did you do that for? you kinda just ruined lamia again.stupid change. anyone on the council play fw?
    7. mw24
      mw24
      please give the new witch exo elsari coven... @Sokolov nobody thought itd be smart to put coven on the first upgrade line? O.o
    8. mw24
      mw24
      it's easy to get rich rune wise once you have a decent collection. people overbid like crazy for le. got 6 mil pb for 2 ice dragon statue.
      1. Iskandak
        Iskandak
        so you get rich runes by selling 50$ lim runes to pb. legit
        Nov 27, 2015
    9. mw24
      mw24
      rage of kthir has 2 battlemaster league players. rok is best guild. :p ( the first and only 2 in the game)
      1. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        No; it just means you Firkers have no life.
        Nov 27, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        nah, it means we are the best guild.
        Nov 27, 2015
      3. Markoth
        Markoth
        But NWO is awesomer, we take losers and turn them into badasses.
        Nov 27, 2015
    10. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov you did a great job with the themes this expansion, wow. alot of them are good again 0.0 im playing snaptooth
      1. Gnomes
        Gnomes
        they did not change any of the snaptooth.... only added one, your sence of good and bad confuses me
        Nov 26, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        they reduced the nora cost on several of the snaptooth,
        Nov 26, 2015
    11. mw24
      mw24
      wtf is wrong with turkey? are they suicidal or something? .... kick turkey out of nato... turkey's leaders are dumb af. gg turkish voters.
    12. mw24
      mw24
      I miss getting curb stomped by IS mains abusing angels and then them telling me I sucked and it was balanced. Those were good times. buff IS
    13. mw24
      mw24
      IS doesnt have a single broken theme atm, this is insane. its almost as weak as fw. Is this poxnora?!?!?
    14. mw24
      mw24
      i think IS hasnt been broken for 2 consecutive expansions now. This is the longest ive ever experienced an IS that isnt insanely op.
    15. mw24
      mw24
      this expansion is proof that most themes in the game can become great if the proper changes are made. this needs to happen more often
    16. mw24
      mw24
      this expansion he helped alot of themes, alot more are looking great now.
    17. mw24
      mw24
      why is my account muted? wtf? this patch is horrible, i got muted for no reason and the game is bugged af.
      1. Ballballer
        Nov 24, 2015
    18. mw24
      mw24
      this expansion has very well balanced new exos.(& runes in general besides reader)the new non champion runes are very nice as well.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      I am battlemaster 1553
    20. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov can i have a fw exo instead of st since i got battlemaster emblem first?
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov