Comments on Profile Post by Jimmie1982

1. Senshu
    Senshu
    Unless, you are a gardener of killer plants that are destined for war. Then you need someone to keep all the killer plants healthy on the front line. Hmm, interesting idea for a rune. Now you have me thinking about War Gardeners.
    Feb 3, 2016
  2. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    It had better be a male dwarf in a pretty jade bonnet, wearing a dirty white apron, wielding a gardening spade.
    Feb 3, 2016
  3. Jimmie1982
    Jimmie1982
    Hahaha. I wanna do the art, @Senshu. ;)
    Feb 3, 2016
  4. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    Flavor Text should reference the fact that he's not a Gnome, and indignant at the accusation.
    Feb 3, 2016
  5. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    "I'm not a bloody Gnome. Do you see a pointed hat?" - Norm The Dwarf Gardener after overhearing a conversation between Slef the Griffon Handler, and an obviously Drunk Euan.

Lore practically writes itself.
    Feb 3, 2016
  6. Jimmie1982
    Jimmie1982
    Lol nice
    Feb 3, 2016
  7. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    Perhaps the rune art depicts that exact moment. Where Norm in the bottom right of the rune looking near the mid-top left at Slef, and Euan. Norm has one hand up in the air pointing at his pretty bonnet, and the other angrily brandishing his spade. While Euan is haphazardly laughing, possibly in the midst of falling off of his stool, and Slef with rosy red cheeks also laughing heartily.
    Feb 3, 2016
  8. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    Eh, I don't know. I came up with Slef when I made my Drunk Griffon rune. He's always close to my heart. An now Norm the Dwarf Gardener is slowly making himself known as well.
    Feb 3, 2016
  9. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    Norm is very sensitive about his bonnet.
    Feb 3, 2016
  10. Jimmie1982
    Jimmie1982
    Im thinking maybe you missed the meaning behind the quote, though lol.
    Feb 3, 2016
  11. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    I fully understood the the meaning behind the quote. That is why you got my like. What captivates me however is Senshu's amused musings.
    Feb 3, 2016
  12. Jimmie1982
    Jimmie1982
    Fair nuff. You're definitely captivated haha. What's this Norm's Stat set look like?
    Feb 3, 2016
  13. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    Not a clue. I've since learned not to fiddle with that. I fiddle with the flavor.
    Feb 3, 2016
  14. Jimmie1982
    Jimmie1982
    I'm with you. I'm more creative than queued into the stats and whatnot. As you may have guessed after playing me lol. (And the art side is the closest I come to captivation personally.)
    Feb 3, 2016