Comments on Profile Post by Cody

1. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    SP also consists of Daily Skirmishes. It may be a bit closer to 50/50.
    Feb 15, 2016
  2. Markoth
    Markoth
    I am pretty sure those are lobby numbers and not in game but I may be wrong.
    Feb 15, 2016
  3. Cody
    Cody
    What? I don't wanna re-read your question to you, but what?
    Single player... I thought you meant Shattered Peaks.

@Mark The player list is wrong but when you look at the online players to the game type for single player, they match up. So there's no reason for Battlegrounds or Launch pad not to either.
    Feb 15, 2016
  4. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    Single Player, yes. Apologies, I need to keep aware of the acronyms that float around here.
    Feb 15, 2016
  5. Cody
    Cody
    The ratio was 58/26 at one point. :*(
    But the time of day was late. Very late. I'm just glad the majority are in BG in the evenings.

What I want to know is why did they take away tournament tickets? How did that get abused by alt farmers if you have to win ranked games to get the tickets? Now that I think of it... I don't think you actually got tickets that way.. lol
    Feb 15, 2016
  6. Cody
    Cody
    Correct me if I'm wrong. :P
    Feb 15, 2016
  7. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    For the first part. I was talking percentages. So our numbers don't exactly match.

For the second part of your question I think that something to direct to @Senshu I've heard so many conflicting answers I don't know how to properly answer that question anymore.
    Feb 15, 2016
  8. Senshu
    Senshu
    The tournament tickets were disabled because legally it could be seen as gambling. It is something we need to look into further and decide if it needs to be replaced or altered.
    Feb 15, 2016
  9. Cody
    Cody
    Sounds like more bureaucracy bs if it's not funded for the government. I understand it falls under good legislation for having it done properly because you can lose your home but gawd damn, tournament's are based off of competing, not by chance.
    Feb 15, 2016
  10. Senshu
    Senshu
    We want to be cautious, but how the tickets were used before may not be the best method for encouraging play now. What players expect has evolved over the years, so we want Pox Nora to keep up with those expectations.
    Feb 16, 2016