mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      this game seriously needs a more effective council with some real power, the acolyte/amp changes are some of the worst made in 2 years.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        somebody should have told sok beforehand and prevented this from happening.
        Mar 10, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        also the recharge change kind of ruined elementalist......
        Mar 10, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        for some reason it seems frost cone and avalanche are being cycled out of the game, wtf is this bs?!? devs, it is foolish for you to make changes to runes based upon your own gameplay experiences... You will lose bad to pretty much anyone semi active/skilled.
        Mar 10, 2016
    2. mw24
      mw24
      when are the amp and acolyte cost changes being reverted. Their current costs are crazy and making the runes completely unplayable. @Sokolov
      1. mw24
        mw24
        also hammerfall lonx and lonx icelord are way overcosted... they should be like 5+ nora cheaper than their current cost.
        Mar 10, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        rebound needs the refund removed asap, why the heck does that even exist? stupid stuff like this is just depressing.
        Mar 10, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        valdac needs to go back to around 89 nora, hes overcosted as heck now... ughh...
        Mar 10, 2016
    3. mw24
      mw24
      the st font bonus needs to be changed to 1 ap and the IS font bonus needs to be changed to something else entirely, its overpowered as heck.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      i cant wait until salaman are finished so i can abuse blade of the snake on dervish.
    5. mw24
      mw24
      blade of the snake isnt working on pounce, pounce is a close combat attack like it says in the description. thanks for another loss devs...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Or Massive Leap.
        Mar 6, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        ok thanks
        Mar 6, 2016
      4. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Could it be done as an attack? Sure. I think there's good arguments for being one and for it not being one. It'd have a bunch of ramifications, though, for example, if it attacked one champ, and got killed by damage shield, it wouldn't finish attacking the others, and it would trigger Block, no longer damage stealthed champions, etc. In other words, it'd work very differently if it was an attack.
        Mar 6, 2016
    6. mw24
      mw24
      if you want to attract and retain new players you cant create awesome loading screen art and then have those champs completely suck ingame.
      1. Bondman007 and SaintKiwi like this.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        the new delim rare is mediocre, the draksar, yeti, and zombie are terrible.
        Mar 6, 2016
    7. mw24
      mw24
      please implement better drums of war rewards before the next expansion. the current reward for drums is a complete joke.(le or more gold)
    8. mw24
      mw24
      every hyaenid should have dogpile, it should not be costed 4 nora(overcosted...) and stormreader should proc on elementals and hyaenid.
    9. mw24
      mw24
      hyaenid spearman, houngan, and hexer need to be fixed and every hyaenid needs dogpile...(flamefist and others dont have it, -______-)
      1. SaintKiwi likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. mw24
        mw24
        doesnt matter, unless dead eater is buffed it just makes the champ suck. its a pointless ability as it is on a squishy ranged unit, the unit is supposed stay in the back away from globes dealing ranged dmg.
        Mar 5, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        it could be changed so that itd have synergy with an ability like dead eater but I wouldnt want to risk the devs making the champ worse, I just want it to be playable so the hyaenid theme can work properly.
        Mar 5, 2016
      5. SaintKiwi
        SaintKiwi
        Mar 5, 2016
    10. mw24
      mw24
      the devs literally ruined every amp/acolyte theme in the game with the cost changes outside of psychic. WTF
      2. mw24
        mw24
        it temporarily shoeboxed like 10 themes...
        Mar 3, 2016
      3. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        There aren't even 10 damage types.

In any case, Amp is staying where it is. Acolyte champs are still being played but are being redesigned and will basically be damage-based regeneration so will cost less than Regen when all said and done but capped.
        Mar 3, 2016
      4. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Repeating yourself over and over is not helpful.
        Mar 3, 2016
    11. mw24
      mw24
      why does ritual binding still affect shrines and stop transfiguration? use your brains devs. somebody help them please....
      2. badgerale
        badgerale
        You mean like the situation where somebody has built a good shrine kill deck, played it well, and used a rune that is designed to work with such a deck to stop you transfiguring?
        Mar 3, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        ^ this explains why ud sucks.
        Mar 3, 2016
      4. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Yep, WAI. Spells provide various kinds of advantages, it is up to you to decide what you want to use in your deck.

If certain runes are providing too large of an advantage, they are sometimes changed. But I see no evidence presented that suggests this is OP at this time.
        Mar 3, 2016
    12. mw24
      mw24
      first turn still provides a huge advantage and 2x2 are still horrible on the majority of the maps because of lack of proper spacing/gaps.
      1. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Maps are still being worked on. Most of the maps that have been adjusted seems to show improvement.

Which maps in the current rotation do you feel have a problem and why?
        Mar 2, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        too much impassable terrain and chasms close to font areas. the fw map is also way too small and leads to stalemates/huge advantage to on deploy effect champs.
        Mar 2, 2016
    13. mw24
      mw24
      the amp and acolyte massive cost increase is one of the worst changes made to the game in the past 2 years. this change wrecked themes.
      1. doubtofbuddha
        doubtofbuddha
        "X: Acolytes -
        When a champion takes X damage this champion heals 3 HP. This triggers up to 3 times per turn and does not include damage from DOTs. (Nora: 9)
        OR

When a champion takes X damage this champion heals 2 HP. This triggers up to 3 times per turn and does not include damage from DOTs. (Nora: 6)"
        Mar 2, 2016
    14. mw24
      mw24
      change desecration(and deep freeze) to aoe 4 devs... you made this rune unplayable months ago and havent fixed it.
    15. mw24
      mw24
      the rank exp gain change should be reverted until a better system is created. atm its basically a farming contest, people are in the 2000s.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        what I said in the past doesnt change the fact that this new exp gain system has major flaws.
        Feb 29, 2016
      3. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Well, I am glad you are able to go around calling everything "major flaws" without real solutions or solutions that actually make it way worse in the other direction (which you also complained about). As always, it's not helpful at all.
        Feb 29, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        the problem is obvious, providing a proper solution to fix it would take alot more time and thought.
        Feb 29, 2016
    16. mw24
      mw24
      voils keep getting nerfed for some odd reason, this game really needs a council of players who know what their doing.
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        As always, I am open to specific suggestions with good reasoning.
        Feb 28, 2016
      3. Cydna
        Cydna
        How is tier 1.5 "mediocre"?
        Feb 28, 2016
      4. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        Buff SP
        Feb 29, 2016
    17. mw24
      mw24
      hallucinogenic needs to be 2 turns... probably needs its cost reduced after its nerfed tho.
      1. Heart
        Heart
        Second time I've agreed with MW
        Feb 25, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        people agreeing with me doesnt mean anything considering most are casual players and if not they usually only know a couple of factions.
        Feb 25, 2016
      3. Cody
        Cody
        What about Oozing slag? That thing can get so rampant if you don't have dark healing or healing deficiencies out. I ain't sayin nerf. All I'm saying is slaggity-slag, slag slag slag
        Feb 26, 2016
    18. mw24
      mw24
      skeezick vanguard needs skeezick alliance and skeezick rebel needs to be removed from the game. imo.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      wtf is the deal with vothsair vanguard? any plans on making it playable anytime soon? vanguard ability is one of the stupidest in the game.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        it should require less allied arroweater/elusive(2-3) and should have the stats nerfed and its nora cost reduced.
        Feb 24, 2016
    20. mw24
      mw24
      this game has alot of design flaws, i just went second and drew no champs in a deck with 16. 1st turn usually has a huge advantage as well.
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        The problem is that that simply enforces a particular paradigm of how to build your deck (otherwise you are at a disadvantage).
        Feb 24, 2016
      3. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        In such a scenario, we might as well REQUIRE X champions in your deck as well.
        Feb 24, 2016
      4. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        But this is why Shrine Scry was introduced, which basically reduces the chance of you not getting a champ in your first 2 turns down to below less than 1%. I do want to change it to a mulligan format tho at some point.
        Feb 24, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov