Comments on Profile Post by mw24

1. SaintKiwi
    SaintKiwi
    Its a dumb racial ability. By the time the stacks make a difference the champion is dead. It costs 4 nora, I would take Rend Rank 1 which costs 2 nora over dogpile anyday.
    Mar 3, 2016
  2. mw24
    mw24
    it needs a cost reduction, hyaenid still need it for synergy, they also need hyaenid breaker and hyaenid spearman to suck less. houngan needs a better range as well.
    Mar 4, 2016
  3. SaintKiwi
    SaintKiwi
    The problem with breaker and spearman is that they are ranged units with cackle (4nora). Breaker has static aura as well which is dumb on a ranged unit. Spearman used to be the bees knees. I still think it need a little oomph in dmg. Maybe loyalty slapped onto the first upgrade. Dead Eater should most def stay tho.
    Mar 4, 2016
  4. mw24
    mw24
    dead eater would be better off on a melee if on any hyaenid at all, its just a sandbag on a squishy ranged unit.
    Mar 5, 2016
  5. SaintKiwi
    SaintKiwi
    read the flavor text
    Mar 5, 2016
  6. mw24
    mw24
    doesnt matter, unless dead eater is buffed it just makes the champ suck. its a pointless ability as it is on a squishy ranged unit, the unit is supposed stay in the back away from globes dealing ranged dmg.
    Mar 5, 2016
  7. mw24
    mw24
    it could be changed so that itd have synergy with an ability like dead eater but I wouldnt want to risk the devs making the champ worse, I just want it to be playable so the hyaenid theme can work properly.
    Mar 5, 2016
  8. SaintKiwi
    SaintKiwi
    Mar 5, 2016