mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      a couple factions angels are broken again.
    2. mw24
      mw24
      draws are glitched, 2 days in a row i didnt draw a champ for 2 straight turns going 2nd with a 16 champ deck. @Sokolov
      1. Willow likes this.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        this shouldnt even be possible, how hard is it to gurantee a player a champ if they are running 15+ in their deck? this makes no sense, how have you guys not fixed this yet? the games been running for 10 years.
        Mar 31, 2016
    3. mw24
      mw24
      the le runes suck & need to be buffed so that their usuable. valdaci guardian placing a aura relic only 1 space away is also problematic...
    4. mw24
      mw24
      last game i went 2nd and didnt draw a champion rune until my 3rd turn. I had 16 champs in my bg. This should not be possible...
    5. mw24
      mw24
      seems like alot of good changes were made in this patch. the vulnerability change, ability recostings, etc.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      seems like they arent changing drums of war rewards and its still going to be a complete waste of time to participate in. -____-
    7. mw24
      mw24
      carrion colosus is glitched, its deathspawn carrionlings still have curse. not only that but its overpowered as heck in the worm theme. SMH
      1. super71
        super71
        Yeah the spawns have curse, been watching tiny abuse the colosus all day sadly.
        Mar 29, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        the people up top need to put more pressure on sokolov to get this stuff right, if he;s only working on the gameplay there is absolute no excuse for this type of bs to keep happening. He must be doing other stuff as well that takes up his time and distracts him.
        Mar 29, 2016
    8. mw24
      mw24
      minotaur mageknight's fire prison needs to put firewall on the targeted space, not just around... comon devs, you can get it right. -_____-
      1. super71
        super71
        They don't need to make minotaurs more overpowered than they already are.
        Mar 29, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        you're wrong, there is no excuse for a champ having an expensive ability that is basically worthless. mageknight is shoebox because this ability doesnt deal damage.(hes also pretty expensive and was given the wrong attack type)
        Mar 29, 2016
    9. mw24
      mw24
      kanen have no access to shock outside of spark crone, yet it has spark curse base & surge kanen/jolt on the same upgrade. is this a joke?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        is there a reason why spark crone lost static greeting and doesnt have shock base?!? his build makes absolutely no sense.
        Mar 27, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        we're talking about how he plays in kanen, not electricity(hes a core rune in that theme, also electricity still has major holes)
        you have to chose between being able to synergize with kanen or being able to utilize his spark curse ability, thats ridiculous.
        Mar 27, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        empowered abilities in general are mediocre but empowered ranged especially sucks. hed be much better off with just 3-5,4-5,4-6,or 5-6 range. 3 attacks then going to a pitiful 2-4 range is just silly.
        Mar 27, 2016
    10. mw24
      mw24
      anybody know if the drums reward is being changed into something not worthless before the rank reset?
    11. mw24
      mw24
      Why the heck would they make a movie with superman(one of the strongest super heroes) and batman?(a superhero who doesnt even have powers)
      2. mw24
        mw24
        batman vs superman is like an ant vs an elephant. makes no freaking sense.
        Mar 27, 2016
      3. PurpleTop
        PurpleTop
        If the ant had a shard that completely dismantled the DNA of the elephant, it would be different though. Kryptonite
        Mar 27, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        as soon as it started batman would have died, like within the first 5-10seconds of conflict. he obviously wouldn't have time to do anything... batman is seriously the best opponent they could think of for superman? lol so stupid.
        Mar 27, 2016
    12. mw24
      mw24
      my game is frozen devs, your friendly quit feature glitched, again. omfg... this is sad. they need more devs....
      2. MikeLin
        MikeLin
        There is so many things in the system that you can abuse. However, it is a pity that nobody pays any attention to them.
        Take force fq for example(if it is still possible or was possible).
        Mar 25, 2016
      3. Senshu
        Senshu
        Ah, okay. I thought you were referring to in general the friendly quits were causing the game to freeze. Friendly Quits are one of the things we plan on addressing after we get some of the major back end framework improvements in.
        Mar 25, 2016
      4. MikeLin
        MikeLin
        At this point, I hope quality of life stuff comes before the end of this bloody year. Even though bugs are more important and stuff
        Mar 25, 2016
    13. mw24
      mw24
      aurora inspector needs 5+ nora or a different ability in place of deflect. He is broken as heck and needs to be changed.
      1. super71 likes this.
    14. mw24
      mw24
      angels and several 1x deck limit champs need to be buffed. angels were overnerfed hardcore. intensify probably should lose its heal also.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        balanced>overpowered>shoebox>game breakingly overpowered
        Mar 22, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        angels were game breaking but now youve shoeboxed them.
        Mar 22, 2016
    15. mw24
      mw24
      escalation is overcosted.
    16. mw24
      mw24
      when is the expansion?!? wtf is this bs. release the expansion.
    17. mw24
      mw24
      Every champ in poxnora should have 3 upgrade options per line. this 1 and 2 stuff is annoying and i dont think most players appreciate this.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        chain lightning needs more range and more damage.
        Mar 14, 2016
      2. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        If it has only one upgrade option, then that is considered to be on base.
        Mar 15, 2016
    18. mw24
      mw24
      spark crone needs 5 or 6 max range, jolt, and static greeting base. it also needs 1 more upgrade option on each line. Empowered range sucks.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      if your going to limit runes like thirion and icesnap to 1x per deck they need to be stronger than the average rune. atm they just suck.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        seems like half the 1x deck limit non hero/titan champs really suck atm.
        Mar 10, 2016
      3. Burcho
        Burcho
        Heroes already have a modifier. The 2x2 also have a modifier. Post in general discussion next time or I'll delete posts like these at first sight.
        Mar 11, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        pls read the post clearly if your going to be a moderator... i said non hero...
        Mar 11, 2016
    20. mw24
      mw24
      nora induction needs to give the attacker nora not the attacked. 2-4/3-4/2-3 range needs to turn into 1-2,1-3,3-5,4-5,4-6, or 5-6. @Sokolov
      2. mw24
        mw24
        some spell effects are able to be dispelled while it seems the majority are not, this doesnt make much sense.
        Mar 10, 2016
      3. themacca
        themacca
        there's already abilities that give you nora to attacking. why would they just change it from a negative ability to a positive one that does exactly the same as other abilities in the game. Do you think about things you post.
        Mar 11, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        nora induction isnt beneficial on any of the champs its on, the ability is trash.
        Mar 11, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov