Comments on Profile Post by Markoth

1. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    FS got nerfed?
    Mar 30, 2016
  2. kalasle
    kalasle
    Each patch-format has its own unique identity, and comparing pre- and post-patch environments to each other for anything more than educational analysis is a silly and reductive activity.
    Mar 30, 2016
  3. Markoth
    Markoth
    Exactly. It bugs me when people are like "I just read through the patch notes and X faction only got nerfs" and ignore the fact that everyone got nerfs and the enviroment has now changed.
    Mar 30, 2016
  4. kalasle
    kalasle
    Yeah, I'd even go a bit further and say it's more fundamental than that: it doesn't matter what got nerfed or buffed, it matters how exactly the game plays now, entirely divorced from its history.
    Mar 30, 2016
  5. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    Agreed. It is very easy to have tunnel vision especially with changes as huge as this. And shifts like these are something I really appreciate, as they allow for a complete reworking of the environment in a way that is fun and interesting to explore.
    Mar 30, 2016
  6. themacca
    themacca
    i see that every faction got nerfed. but im kinda wtfing at some FW nerfs, eternal lich? Korsien? dafuqs going on there .
    Mar 30, 2016
  7. kalasle
    kalasle
    His default cost went up by a single point because Resistance: Magic -- a powerful, cheap ability -- increased in price very slightly.
    Mar 30, 2016