mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      release the midterms and rank reset...
    2. mw24
      mw24
      lf rank reset and new map rotation.
      1. defypain
        defypain
        I heard you was lookin for these hands
        May 8, 2016
      2. Burcho
        Burcho
        rank reset on May 11th after midterm release (not your league progress)
        May 9, 2016
    3. mw24
      mw24
      reset the ranks, add better/odd # font maps, and buff moga.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      still lf rank reset.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. defypain
        defypain
        his post had nothin to do with you or tiny
        May 2, 2016
      3. MikeLin
        MikeLin
        Nobody likes losing 20 elo per game and spending 4 games to gain it back.
        May 2, 2016
      4. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        So don't lose
        May 3, 2016
    5. defypain
      1. defypain
        defypain
        excuse you sir I said hi
        May 2, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        hi
        May 2, 2016
    6. mw24
      mw24
      is it hard to carry from adc in league of legends solo que? league solo que without a premade is a very bad experience...
      2. poinl
        poinl
        Carrying your team goes farther than performing well though, you are going to have to lead them. Babysit them tactically, but don't tell them how to play the game, teenagers hate that.
        Apr 15, 2016
      3. Heart
        Heart
        >Team Game
        Apr 15, 2016
      4. Heart
        Heart
        In any moba game. The amount of enjoyment you get out of it is primarily in the hands of the people you are playing with.
        Apr 15, 2016
    7. Burcho
      Burcho
      I think the new system works as I play ranked more (for the rewards). More ranked games = better.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        the rewards have 0 to do with the system...
        Apr 13, 2016
    8. mw24
      mw24
      ranks have not been reset. major issue. new ranked system was bad enough(minus the rewards) now rank isnt even resetting. smh.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        you are mistaking, its been a problem since the last expansion was released, it just wasnt changed. ranked games between players with huge rating differences shouldnt affect rating at all for the higher rank player, there was an issue with the old system but instead of fixing the problem he just made it worse.
        Apr 13, 2016
      3. Cydna
        Cydna
        The way the system worked before was worse.
        Apr 13, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        really the main problem with the new rank system is the minimum exp gain, if that was resolved it would be fine.
        Apr 13, 2016
    9. mw24
      mw24
      somebody reset the ranks and remove the 5 mimimum exp gain. There is no point in even playing this games pvp until this stuff gets fixed.
    10. mw24
      mw24
      ranks weren't reset. O.o
      1. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        Zeya is dodging me, so I dont think I'll ever catch him:(
        Apr 11, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        pretty sure hes just gonna get battlemaster league and then pull a konung for the rest of the expansion.
        Apr 11, 2016
      3. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        Yeah, he'll probs pull an MW
        Apr 11, 2016
    11. mw24
      mw24
      it shouldnt be possible to complete the entire ranked rewards a week after the expansion. this is set up poorly and should be improved.
      1. Willow
        Willow
        ramp up the difficulty and rewards?
        Apr 10, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        there should be more rewards and it should take much longer to complete the tiers to get them. There should also be stuff to do for more rewards after reaching battlemaster league. tbh im still waiting for them to revert the silly league changes they made, everyone whos active has the same icon now and its really dumb.
        Apr 10, 2016
      3. Willow
        Willow
        losses should be more devastating so that only a few reach pbm... not 100+ like last exp. maybe lose 4 points per loss to weed out the ones that cant keep wins constant and lower the points for every win to just 1 if it the defeated player is in a lower league so that farming noobs is no longer the easiest way up.
        Apr 10, 2016
    12. mw24
      mw24
      skilled veteran players need to get alot more involved with the games pvp and map development. sokolov cannot do it by himself.
    13. mw24
      mw24
      half of the best ranged units in the game were untouched while he nerfed a bunch of runes that already sucked. still waiting on fw ff bonus.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        vulnerable magic and physical is not supposed to be thrown on every other unit...
        Apr 9, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        battle harden is ridiculously overcosted.
        Apr 9, 2016
    14. mw24
      mw24
      the 5 font auxilium and fw no font maps are still in the rotation unaltered. this is depressing.
    15. mw24
      mw24
      yeti spirit needs to be hotfixed. ghost on a 50 hp 50 nora unit with access to heals from various sources was a really bad idea. hotfix pls.
      1. flador and SaintKiwi like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        I just played a game where they literally just healed yeti spirit and aura stacked him. Great game, super fun, 0 chance of winning
        Apr 8, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        yea, im making a yeti spirit abuse deck now.
        Apr 9, 2016
      5. mw24
        mw24
        it got hotfixed, i was too late. :(
        Apr 9, 2016
    16. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov these changes look pretty impressive. even tho you will probably miss the mark on some runes we really appreciate the effort made.
      1. poinl and doubtofbuddha like this.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        general korsien needs his dmg and hp increased...
        Apr 7, 2016
    17. mw24
      mw24
      BUFF THE NEW RUNES!!! pls
      1. doubtofbuddha
        doubtofbuddha
        Mostly the monks.
        Apr 7, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        mostly everything*
        Apr 7, 2016
    18. mw24
      mw24
      i dont completely blame sokolov for the many mistakes made, the council needs much more control and some players on it prolly shouldnt be.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        no disrespect to them intended but this game needs to be balanced properly.
        Apr 6, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        sokolov also needs to realize that he doesnt know jack about the games competitive pvp and needs to rely more on players that do or learn it himself(which is unlikely and would be extremely time consuming for him)
        Apr 6, 2016
    19. mw24
      mw24
      most of the champs nerfed had no business being nerfed. does the council even play a role anymore? he nerfed hyaenid spearman
      2. Markoth
        Markoth
        All ranged champs were reduced to one rank of DoTs
        Apr 5, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        sokolov lowered a bunch of ranged champs dmg that already sucked including hyaenid spearman's.
        Apr 6, 2016
      4. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        RIP hyaenid spearman
        Apr 6, 2016
    20. mw24
      1. ChiaoLung
        ChiaoLung
        Thank you! I was looking for one of those. :)
        Apr 5, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov