Noob* World Order
    Jun 3, 2016
  2. Alakhami
    Alakhami
    what's going on in the US?
    Jun 4, 2016
  3. profhulk
    profhulk
    oh the usual. Our Trojan horse muslim president taking care of illuminati business as usual. Endorsing amnesty so they can beef up attendance at all the Islamic extremist compounds across the country.
    Jun 4, 2016
  4. Lop
    Lop
    is now a good time to talk about Zionists?
    Jun 4, 2016
  5. Alakhami
    Alakhami
    Are you not hyperbolising the muslim problem? Not that I doubt you, it's just I want to be sure what's going on in the world and not take chances, because I see a lot of arguments for and against these type of things.
    Jun 4, 2016
  6. Lop
    Lop
    It is clear that there is a "muslim/sunni" problem but the really bad part is that there are also some very wicked non muslims supporting it. For example, extreme Zionists backed by private central banks not only sponsor fanatic groups like ISIS to disrupt the opposition but also influence government officials to allow the monsters entry so they can further bastardize and pervert the nation.
    Jun 4, 2016
  7. Lop
    Lop
    by the way I am not saying that countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia are not to be blamed. I mentioned Zionism because it is currently one of the world's most powerful political ideology and main influencing force. This is so mainly because it is backed by people who own at least 50% of the world's wealth.
    Jun 4, 2016
  8. profhulk
    profhulk
    The Zionist pattern repeats itself with the destruction of Libya. Gaddafi finds a way to grant his country economic freedom from the banks and the Zionists use their lapdogs to sick the American army on them. Hitler tried to break free of Zionist bankers and the same thing happened.
    Jun 7, 2016
  9. profhulk
    profhulk
    Obama administration=Zionist puppets
    Jun 7, 2016
  10. profhulk
    profhulk
    European union commission=puppets
    Jun 7, 2016
  11. Lop
    Lop
    Yeah, I pretty much agree. Hitler's national credit program and labor treasury certificates worked. A ruined Germany became the most advanced and powerful nation at that time because of it. Took care of the unemployment and inflation. He sidestepped the bankers by allowing Germany to have its own money, a people's money. Similar to what JFK was going for with Executive Order 11110.
    Jun 8, 2016
  12. Lop
    Lop
    if you get a chance, check out Hitler's Mein Kampf. But be sure it is his original version. A bit boring but still a good read. There are lots of bullshit propaganda copies, stay away from those.
    Jun 8, 2016
  13. Lop
    Lop
    Germany money was receipt for labor and material delivered to gov. Hitler-"For every mark issued, we required the equivalent of a mark's worth of work done or goods produced." gov pays worker with mark certificate, worker use certificates on goods and services, creating jobs for people. mixed into a plan of public works. This is how Germans climbed out of debt imposed on them by the international banking cartels.
    Jun 8, 2016
  14. Lop
    Lop
    I think the Zionist pattern/process is slowing down mainly because of White Russia and it's presence in Syria. White Russia is more than just aa bulwark. Foundation build on Russian nationalism and supported by Orthodox Christianity. On its way to achieve autarky. will be the largest supplier of organic food. superb military. most importantly, independent.
    Jun 8, 2016
  15. profhulk
    profhulk
    Agreed. Zionists are infuriated by Putin's rejection of their banking system and they no longer have any power to stop him. Putin called their bullshit when they decided to go after Syria. The thing that opened my eyes about WW2 and Hitler was after I read about the 1933 Havaara agreement. WOW mindblown.
    Jun 8, 2016
  16. Lop
    Lop
    I wanted to know why Germany attacked Poland in 1939. Turns out that communists in Poland were massacring ethnic germans in the Danzing corridor, a piece of territory that was separated from Germany (see treaty of Versailles). atleast 95% of the Danzig inhabitants were german. ethnic germans became refuges. hitler was in a tough situation either 1) do nothing, they get butchered or 2) go in and war
    Jun 11, 2016
  17. Lop
    Lop
    in 1933, Zionists declared war on Germany by starting a global boycott. This was documented in the Judea Declares War on Germany March 24 1933 The Daily Express (UK). This happened 6 years before Germany attacked Poland. So, in a way, Germany didn't draw first blood.
    Jun 11, 2016