Comments on Profile Post by Senshu

1. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    Who is the fat man?
    Jun 16, 2016
  2. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    Bruh, why not fly/have Sok over there to do the interview. Gedden sounds like he has no idea what he is talking about lol.
    Jun 16, 2016
  3. IMAGIRL
    IMAGIRL
    I was eating as well coincidentally. A replay would be nice.
    Jun 16, 2016
  4. Senshu
    Senshu
    There should be stand alone version before too long. It will take a bit for the PlayStation Live team to cut it and post.
    Jun 16, 2016
  5. Goyo
    Goyo
    Nice, want to see it.
    Jun 16, 2016
  6. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    For a bunch of tech people u guys sure dont know how to find shet. https://youtu.be/k4bgsNjbFIE Interview starts around -1:10. Can't link direct time probs becase live stream.
    Jun 16, 2016
  7. Goyo
    Goyo
    Thank you Mike!
    Jun 16, 2016
  8. Senshu
    Senshu
    They are also cutting out the specific interviews. That is what we were waiting to get because that is the live stream feed so any time mark mentioned will be out of date until the stream is over.
    Jun 16, 2016
  9. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    Yah, I had to scroll around finding it, 1st world problems.
    Jun 16, 2016
  10. Kampel
  11. Kampel
    Kampel
    I agree, sok has more charisma and explains the game better
    Jun 16, 2016
  12. Burcho
    Burcho
    did the interviewer shake gedden's hand or not?
    Jun 16, 2016
  13. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    eh, I feel like I am pretty awkward
    Jun 16, 2016
  14. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    In any case, E3 is also an opportunity to network and do business/meet with stakeholders, and for that Art makes more sense, it's not like he's there for this one thing.
    Jun 16, 2016
  15. JellyBerry
    JellyBerry
    I'm genuinely glad you guys are out there regardless of who it is. He did point out what matters and HOW WE CAN FREELY EXPRESS OURSELVES. Go @Gedden ! Go Pox!
    Jun 16, 2016
  16. Senshu
    Senshu
    One thing to keep in mind just for future reference is the question about what we are doing to advertise Pox Nora. These are the types of things we are doing. Unfortunately, we just can't talk about them publicly until they are done.
    Jun 16, 2016
  17. themacca
    themacca
    guys i'll do your next interview. im a fabulous speaker.
    Jun 16, 2016
  18. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    I was never worried about you guys getting new players. For the longest time, it is keeping the new players that come in. Just in the past month or so, lots of confused new players come on and ask a lot of questions only a vet like me can answer.
    Jun 17, 2016
  19. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    And googling to try and find answers doesn't work because lack of player created contented or it is severely outdated. Tbh this is what I been saying all along, what is the point of getting new players, if we can't bloody well keep them.
    Jun 17, 2016
  20. Senshu
    Senshu
    That is definitely something we have in mind. Moving to Unity is giving us a lot more flexibility on what we can do moving forward.
    Jun 17, 2016