Comments on Profile Post by Cydna

1. Pedeguerra
    Pedeguerra
    Ugh, bad idea.
    For real, do not mess with that stuff, it will mess you up for good. Stick just to grass man.
    Jul 26, 2016
  2. Markoth
    Markoth
    Agreed with Pede. Studies show that shrooms will permanently alter your brain chemistry.
    Jul 26, 2016
  3. GemmaXylia
    GemmaXylia
    *Insert sporegill joke here*
    Jul 26, 2016
  4. Kampel
    Kampel
    Which movie or music were you trippin to
    Jul 26, 2016
  5. darklord48
    darklord48
    Taking drugs that can alter your brain chemistry is bad. Creating a permanent record that you did it by commemorating the occasion on the internet is worse. You never know who will link your online persona to you.
    Jul 26, 2016
  6. TeaScholar
    TeaScholar
    grats. I recommend microdosing. My first time, I took a little too much. I was playing my favorite childhood game, with my childhood friend that I've known all my life. It was at this specific fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nzqQFNV5mI
    I ended up having to lay down in the corner in the fetal position while my friend finished the game for me basically
    Jul 26, 2016
  7. Cydna
    Cydna
    It honestly made me realize a lot. Definitely helped me figure out the answer to all of my current life problems.
    @Kampel I was out in nature most of the time, but I was listening to some chill EDM (Future Bass I think) and then on the come down I was watching Stranger Things from Netflix.
    Jul 26, 2016
  8. Cydna
    Cydna
    @TeaScholar dunno what microdosing means, but I had a pretty solid trip. Maybe like 5 minutes were bad because I was smoking weed at a park and a cop drove by.
    Jul 26, 2016
  9. TeaScholar
    TeaScholar
    Microdosing basically means what you would think it means. Instead of say, having a whole shroom, you might have like half of the cap, or the stem, or just a very small amount but you still most definitely feel the high
    Jul 26, 2016