Comments on Profile Post by aseryen

1. aseryen
    aseryen
    ...and it replicates the equipment...Stonearm Sash has never looked better. Skeles. Foul Rite...so much to do with this rune...I want
    Aug 4, 2016
  2. TeaScholar
    TeaScholar
    but only enemy relics and equips can be cloned.
    also, you can just forge her
    Aug 5, 2016
  3. aseryen
    aseryen
    'enemy equipped champion'. Unless it needs to be reworded to say 'a copy of the enemy owned quipment' just to clarify things.

Also while it can be forged, I have no shards to forge with and I'd rather not cull my runes yet again >.<
    Aug 5, 2016
  4. TeaScholar
    TeaScholar
    well for the most part, I tend to just save up gold, buy an extended set box, and then forge whatever you get from that into what you desire
    Aug 5, 2016
  5. aseryen
    aseryen
    Pretty much there in terms of gold. Should definitely make it once I get the Heroic Achievements, it's just tedious
    Aug 5, 2016
  6. aseryen
    aseryen
    I am going to be testing out Replicate Matter with Mystic Atelier. Just to see if Stonearm Sash gets replicated, next would be to find a good pilfer unit and a solid IS craft unit.
    Aug 5, 2016
  7. aseryen
    aseryen
    Confirmed! Replicate Matter works on friendly equipment equipped to enemy champions. Hello IS/FW Replicate Defiance!
    Aug 5, 2016
  8. aseryen
    aseryen
    Having both Croma Visionary and Extinguisher (Deflect and Replicate Matter) make them invaluable to this composition.
    Aug 5, 2016