Share This Page

aseryen

I need me some PIE!, Male

PoxNora plays best on Steam Jul 17, 2021

aseryen was last seen:
Dec 10, 2023
    1. aseryen
      aseryen
      Generally speaking how much Nora would you expect to invest to 1round a champ? Example runes would be great.
      1. themacca
        themacca
        if u gotta spend more than 50 for only 1 kill its probably not worth it.
        Sep 30, 2016
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        Ok so avg nora cost of a champion rune and ~50 nora in spells to take out whatever your opponent has. 50 even seems like a lot, I guess with some spells costing that much that's where you get that #. Essentially no more than what you would have when the game starts, a unit for spell presence and a spell to cast. That about the gist of it?
        Sep 30, 2016
      3. Lushiris
        Lushiris
        It really depends on the champion you're trying to kill. If it's cheap and without many defenses you don't want to be spending a lot, as that means more will be coming and you need to keep the efficiency; if it's something like Bastion though, spending 100 nora can be worth it if that means killing him fast. It's all about how much impact in the game the champion can have in the game if kept alive for long.
        Sep 30, 2016
    2. aseryen
      aseryen
      Any reason why Grintmaw Shaman has Starshine and not Dampen? This is an old change but I never understood why it happened. Heartstone has it
      1. View previous comments...
      2. OriginalG1
        OriginalG1
        dampen is just too good to be on a 1x-2x champ when that relic has it too
        Sep 29, 2016
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        Fair enough. I just don't think that a scenario with x2 starshine units and a heartstone plays out much differently than x2 dampen units with heartstone. If the range was set at AE1 and expanded per troll would that help? Because really it's the range that is an issue not Awestruck. Alla Pain Curse.
        Sep 29, 2016
      4. Lushiris
        Lushiris
        That's because Starshine goes away if u move away, Dampened needs to be cleansed, and that's not simple to get every turn.
        Sep 29, 2016
    3. aseryen
      aseryen
      I would recommend reading the Poxnora Story in order, a lot of text, but definitely got a few names and roles mixed up until I started over.
      1. Anima26
        Anima26
        I enjoyed reading it all.
        Sep 28, 2016
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        I've read bits and pieces, and then different bits and pieces. Sitting down and reading it through is definitely worth the time.
        Sep 28, 2016
    4. aseryen
      aseryen
      What abilities might be put on a Gargoyle? I like Animate/Statue Form. Dwarf Driven and Swoop, any runes that would mirror as a Gargoyle?
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        Statue Form grants Immunity: Physical, perhaps on a Gargoyle that doesn't have statue form. It could have immunities/resistances or rock eater. I think some getting Rock Defiance would be good for a lot of runes.
        Sep 28, 2016
      3. poinl
        poinl
        Water front.
        Sep 28, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        lol @poinl I think FS needs a rune similar to Terraformer. Instead of terraform: lava it would be water. Some type of water elemental.
        Sep 28, 2016
    5. aseryen
      aseryen
      Had some gameplay and a video being made, however recent changes being made rendered the videos useless
    6. aseryen
      aseryen
      Atlas of Worlds anyone?
    7. aseryen
      aseryen
      ohhh just noticed the different runes as cornerstones for the theme I have selected on the mainpage. FW has Reapers Blade and it looks clean
      1. kalasle
        kalasle
        If only it had some real undead in it.
        Aug 12, 2016
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        Yeah each Hero should have their own banner.
        Aug 12, 2016
    8. aseryen
      aseryen
    9. aseryen
      aseryen
      LF a thread that is essentially turn by turn break downs. Starting from round 1 and explains spd/font contesting. I need a refresher.
      1. DrakeArron, Leadrz and Kampel like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kampel
        Kampel
        i didn't try that, might work :o
        Aug 11, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        Yes any help on this would be great. I think livestreams are fine, sometimes edited videos are have less info than a livestream so either works.

Been using Razer Cortex to get my recordings done. I have Action! from steam, however it's whonky and seems to get bugged every other update. I've had it for years and still gets used.
        Aug 11, 2016
      5. aseryen
        aseryen
        @kalasle good to know I have a similar thought process, it's become one of those things that you only have a few seconds for late game but makes all the difference. I still lose to over/underagression but at least I'm weighing the same options.
        Aug 11, 2016
    10. aseryen
      aseryen
      Fascinate/Repulsion what are their interactions with terrain effects? Does the unit move from Fascinate then back with Repulsion?
      2. kalasle
        kalasle
        They ignore terrain restrictions except for elevation changes; grounded champs will still take damage from lava and die to chasms; push/pull order will depend on deployment order.
        Aug 10, 2016
      3. DrakeArron
        DrakeArron
        And there you go, fast fast delivery within five minutes. Next time you need a lecture on the laws of physics, just call me up and I'll bring kalasle over so you don't have to. If he doesn't come within 5 minutes, I'll trade you any rune for free! (I'm joking, of course...)
        Aug 10, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        Makes sense
        Aug 10, 2016
    11. aseryen
      aseryen
      Croma Extinguisher is the new Wish...I missed this for sure. If ever thinking of playing ST-Wish, Croma Extinguisher deserves a look for FW.
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        I am going to be testing out Replicate Matter with Mystic Atelier. Just to see if Stonearm Sash gets replicated, next would be to find a good pilfer unit and a solid IS craft unit.
        Aug 5, 2016
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        Confirmed! Replicate Matter works on friendly equipment equipped to enemy champions. Hello IS/FW Replicate Defiance!
        Aug 5, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        Having both Croma Visionary and Extinguisher (Deflect and Replicate Matter) make them invaluable to this composition.
        Aug 5, 2016
    12. aseryen
      aseryen
      Thoughts on the Collective? More split runes for FS making Surge: Races a bit more desirable.
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        The past two expansions give a lot for FS since most of the runes released are different races, If only Salaman Investigator could repair equipped units or something, It would make me want to play Complex Machine units with FS.
        Aug 4, 2016
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        Jellebrium Overmind*
        Aug 4, 2016
      4. DrakeArron
        DrakeArron
        woah, that's weird. Our comments got doubled O.O
        Aug 4, 2016
    13. aseryen
      aseryen
      When you finish the Dailies the night before, then wake up to play Pox but Dailies haven't refreshed, so trolling on forums...
    14. aseryen
      aseryen
      I believe there are Greeting achievements, thoughts on Gift: X Achievements or are they also classified as greeting?
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Neither Greetings nor the newer Sabotages are part of anything that I know of. The way achievements work is they key off keywords in the classname of the abilities.
        Aug 2, 2016
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        I've seen daily achievements with "Deploy X amount of champions with a Greeting ability"
        Aug 2, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        Just make achievements visible when they aren't in rotation. That would clear the confusion.
        Aug 2, 2016
    15. aseryen
      aseryen
      Does anyone have a list of Daily and Heroic achievements? Also a list of daily skirmishes?
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        Can do.
        Aug 2, 2016
      3. Senshu
        Senshu
        There was a player thread where these were being recorded. It appears to be buried somewhere, but that would be a good starting point.
        Aug 3, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        I think I have stumbled upon the thread(s) looks like a good amount of info.
        Aug 3, 2016
    16. aseryen
      aseryen
      I was excited to play Pox on the steam controller and it's manageable, that's without custom UI, PSP vita...I have high expectations for you
    17. aseryen
      aseryen
      Racial hotfix or is that intended to be rolled out during the expansion?
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Yes, that'll be part of the expansion :)
        Jul 18, 2016
      3. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Hotfixes are normally for things that need fixing ASAP because it's literally ruining the game.
        Jul 18, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        Ty for the clarification. Looking forward to the next expansion!
        Jul 19, 2016
    18. aseryen
      aseryen
      Saw a ho-oh today on my radar, any info on legendary pokemon?
      2. Markoth
        Markoth
        Only first gen are available in GO so far so it was likely a Fearow. The Legendaries in the game code are Articuno, Zapados, Moltres and Mewtwo. They will be available at certain events.
        Jul 15, 2016
      3. potatonuts
        potatonuts
        So is it going to be like the gameboy events where you pretty much just turn up and get one?
        Jul 15, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        Fearow, good point, Idc going to hunt it down rn
        Jul 15, 2016
    19. IMAGIRL
      IMAGIRL
      Happy Birthday!
    20. aseryen
      aseryen
      4/20 2014 took precedent over registering for Pox forums. 4/21 will forever by my Pox day
  • About

Birthday:
    December 13

Signature

My Stream: Twitch.tv/aseryen

YouTube: Aseryen