Comments on Profile Post by aseryen

1. Kampel
    Kampel
    Thats exactly what pox videos are lacking..
    Aug 10, 2016
  2. aseryen
    aseryen
    Hopefully someone experienced and that has spoken about this before can commentate on a video.
    Aug 10, 2016
  3. kalasle
    kalasle
    I posted something sort of like this, although it's just for a single bit of movement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JobjGQO_q1g . I haven't made videos in a while, but might do some post-com breakdown of early turns.
    Aug 10, 2016
  4. aseryen
    aseryen
    Anything would be helpful. It's one thing if I weigh the risks but it's another if I hear/read that someone else is doing the same when choosing a rune.
    Aug 11, 2016
  5. BurnPyro
    BurnPyro
    I'd be interested in doing this sorta stuff. The pure strategy of the game. It irks me when people make silly mistakes like that. Problem is that I hate uploading on youtube, I guess I could livestream it and keep the videos saved or something like that
    Aug 11, 2016
  6. Kampel
    Kampel
    I cant see livestreams :c i would follow your youtube vids
    Aug 11, 2016
  7. BurnPyro
    BurnPyro
    How come? Is your interwebs that bad?
    Aug 11, 2016
  8. Kampel
    Kampel
    my interwebz haz the flu
    Aug 11, 2016
  9. BurnPyro
    BurnPyro
    sucks to be you. Problem is that uploading to youtube takes ages and loads of bandwith, while streaming is much easier. Will have to think about this sorta thing. Have you tried rewatching a previous broadcast? It's basically a video of the stream you watch later on?
    Aug 11, 2016
  10. Kampel
    Kampel
    i didn't try that, might work :o
    Aug 11, 2016
  11. aseryen
    aseryen
    Yes any help on this would be great. I think livestreams are fine, sometimes edited videos are have less info than a livestream so either works.

Been using Razer Cortex to get my recordings done. I have Action! from steam, however it's whonky and seems to get bugged every other update. I've had it for years and still gets used.
    Aug 11, 2016
  12. aseryen
    aseryen
    @kalasle good to know I have a similar thought process, it's become one of those things that you only have a few seconds for late game but makes all the difference. I still lose to over/underagression but at least I'm weighing the same options.
    Aug 11, 2016