mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      tinydragon is my alt and im devilsrath on tuesdays.
      1. IronStylus
        IronStylus
        but I'm Tinydragon's alt...
        Sep 19, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        you can be tinydragon on the weekends.
        Sep 19, 2016
    2. mw24
      mw24
      i was wrong about the sl bonus, it still works fine.
    3. mw24
      mw24
      reckless command needs a damage cap.... smh.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      nora cost on champions in UD have been increased, maxxarek's dark summoning ability needs to be changed to at least 70. asap...
    5. mw24
      mw24
      the ranked system is kinda screwed up atm, everyone is battlemaster league and you cant even see your opponents rating. ridiculous.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        you cant see their rating in game so half the time your playing people no where close to your rank and dont even know whether or not to offer an fq.
        Sep 15, 2016
      3. Excalibur95
        Excalibur95
        mw that may have been a nice gesture, it is when tiny does it. but you know you lose to noobs and win vs better players, just looks like you dodging those difficult noob games hehe
        Sep 16, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        i just dont like playing 30minute games and only gaining 5 rating, thats the main reason im complaining. also i prefer playing against more difficult opponents if i can.
        Sep 16, 2016
    6. mw24
      mw24
      try making desecration only effect enemy units devs, might fix the rune... not sure why this wasnt done 6months ago when boon was removed.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        no its not, and its deeply troubling to me that you think it is when your lead dev and the one who's supposed to be fixing the game.
        Sep 12, 2016
      3. themacca
        themacca
        it's fine
        Sep 12, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        @themacca im pretty sure you're one of the people @IMAGIRL had in mind when he was talking about some players on the forum being a little bit crazier than the others. im just saying.
        Sep 13, 2016
    7. mw24
      mw24
      scarlet wing has burn on 2 upgrade lines, i wouldnt be surprised if somebody was plotting against wings. probably a kf main. or @Ballballer
      2. mw24
        mw24
        true, but we can also blame spieky. might as well. he's probably plotting on us a we speak. also we should watchout for ballballer. he has like 3000 league points, either he is a bot or he is attempting to take over poxnora itself. maybe even both. if that happens all of the factions will be replaced by variants of sp. -____-
        Sep 10, 2016
      3. IronStylus
        IronStylus
        maybe you are a good player and actually know the way to heal poxnora from all the problems, but I don't get your sense of humor at all...
        Sep 11, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        you werent meant to, lol.
        Sep 11, 2016
    8. mw24
      mw24
      dots were nerfed hard yet nora incarnates cost wasnt changed. hunter abilities were also nerfed and some barely received a cost reduction.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        anthropomancer is a perfect example of overnerfing a rune and not giving it proper compensation to keep competitive. the rune was too strong but now it isnt even usuable. There are countless other examples of this taking place.
        Sep 10, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        much of the time when a strong rune is nerfed it ends up sucking like anthropomancer.
        Sep 10, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        jakei shardmaster could use a quick fix, its been unusuable for over a year now. 4-6 range 9-10 damage chill and savage exploit instead of piercing shot would make it worth running again.
        Sep 10, 2016
    9. mw24
      mw24
      burn 2 on arcanis with no basic attack, burn on 2 lines on scarlet wing. players need to help more and need more control over the changes.
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        In any case, as i said, I will consider swapping Spark Curse off base on the Crone, but I am not putting every Spark Curse unit with something on base to cause Shocked.
        Sep 10, 2016
      3. Pattn199
        Pattn199
        Or, devs could learn to play there own game. Sure would save allot of time fixing Bane Shift you just created
        Sep 10, 2016
      4. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        You are right, I have no idea how to play.
        Sep 10, 2016
    10. mw24
      mw24
      devs removed most of the water gen from mirefolks, aid defense from lonx, ice amp from frost, nerfed kf then still nerfed its bonus... wtf
    11. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov ascendant needs 6 speed base, you almost got it right tho. lol.(also dogpile needs to be on every hyaenid... imo -____-)
      2. mw24
        mw24
        5 speed on ascendant is a minor thing tho, hed be better with 6 and maybe 10-11 damage but several of the other new exos need more attention. there is no logical reason he should be 5 speed tho, it doesnt make sense.
        Sep 8, 2016
      3. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        It makes sense to me. Not everything has to be 10 DMG, 6 SPD like you seem to think it should be.

In either case, if you want him 6 SPD, take Stat Bonus: Speed in the first upgrade line. Problem solved.
        Sep 8, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        its not about everything being the same. making runes properly balanced for competitive pvp has nothing to do with its uniqueness or sameness.
        Sep 8, 2016
    12. mw24
      mw24
      @IMAGIRL unlock my thread pls, it wasn't even finished. if posts were causing a problem then remove those O.o. I need to make adjustments.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        I just found out mutated drake has max level scoured, lol.
        Sep 5, 2016
      2. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        I have already tried cleaning it previously. Removing almost a full page of replies. That action did not change the outcome of the thread. It is staying locked. You're free to attempt a 'new' thread, but if result is the same it will also be locked.

Also, Take up any questions for Moderation with @Senshu privately through a conversation. CoC 24 & 26
        Sep 6, 2016
    13. mw24
      mw24
      i hope my runes get buffed in the next patch, they arent overpowered enough imo. wtf sok, how am I supposed to win with this bs?
    14. mw24
      mw24
      reload needs to be reworked... it should be much easier to proc and ammunition 1 should never be base, wtf? also ud is getting screwed over.
      1. nepyonisdead likes this.
      2. Markoth
        Markoth
        Shush. Purger is a badass.
        Aug 30, 2016
    15. mw24
      mw24
      there isnt a single shock rune in spirits or elementals yet arroyo storm orb has spark curse & no shock. the game needs a bigger staff, lol.
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        Its a split SP rune. Things can have upgrades to make them appeal to more than a few themes.
        Aug 29, 2016
    16. mw24
      mw24
      stuff like the new centaur exo is just dumb to release when you leave the majority of the theme untouched and still in a pitiful state.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        half the exos they are releasing are pretty much a complete waste, they are getting feedback from the wrong people or are just making poor decisions when it comes to certain things. UD is getting screwed over expansion after expansion and these joke runes arent funny.
        Aug 28, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        buff the honorguard ability, wtf is this bs. ****
        Aug 28, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        the new centaurs are great but it makes no sense to release them at a time when you arent touching the other centaurs. They have little to no synergy and are built very poorly.
        Aug 29, 2016
    17. mw24
      mw24
      i cant wait till 2050 when they release the new elder scrolls 6. i dont even care what they charge for it cus i know itd be worth.
      1. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        who knows in 2050 we may be able to metally play the game in our heads and be in the game and move as if we are the dragon born, cant wait for the future
        Aug 28, 2016
    18. mw24
      mw24
      elder scrolls 6 should have an arena mode similar to the arena from oblivion but make it multiplayer. they should also consider adding coop.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        at least similar to the coop fable has if not better. if possible, not sure how difficult itd be to add these things and make it work properly. I dont think itd be too hard imo. If they did successfully add coop or some form of versus multiplayer thatd be incredible.
        Aug 21, 2016
      2. potatonuts
        potatonuts
        I don't think DoG are making TES6
        Aug 21, 2016
    19. mw24
      mw24
      whoever is behind the new UD rune releases and art is trolling.(like past 5 expan) I dont think they understand what UD mains want/like...
      1. mw24
        mw24
        first new demons with no muscles, then freaking plants, now a bunny, are you kidding me? lmfao. This is UD not kf... no wonder agirgis and dzso disappeared. and why the heck do they keep giving salamans melees when they need 1 more ranged unit to be a decent theme? smh.
        Aug 20, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        UD's faction bonus needs to give 4+ damage to ranged units or their melee units and synergy need to be buffed quite a bit.
        Aug 20, 2016
    20. mw24
      mw24
      what are some themes that are top notch competitively atm? Somebody make a list of top tier themes.
      1. Ralphen
        Ralphen
        Not 100% sure about their level, but this is what I see played mostly:
        - Meta IS and SP are probably top tier, followed by the other meta decks
        - Voils, Arroyo/Spirit (FF FW), Dorfs, Pally seems very good
        - Witches, Delim and KF Magic Amp seems in a good spot
        Aug 20, 2016
      2. kalasle
        kalasle
        There are a couple threads you could check in General Discussion for this.
        Aug 20, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov