Comments on Profile Post by mw24

1. mw24
    mw24
    wat other reason could there possibly be for burn being on 2 upgrade lines. there are several possibilities.
    #1 sok hates wings and is trying to destroy them
    #2 one of you trolls are sabotaging sok's work and trying to make all the factions terrible probably spieky or themacca or pedegura or watever the heck his name is.
    #3 iajab is purposely ruining IS in order for the faction to be buffed to rediculous levels.
    Sep 10, 2016
  2. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    I already explained to you that this is just because some champions from the revamp shared templates for upgrades, so when you change one, all the others change. It's just a mistake.
    Sep 10, 2016
  3. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Additionally, having the same upgrade on both lines in some cases actually offer additional options. It's something I may explore in the future, but in this case it's just an error.
    Sep 10, 2016
  4. mw24
    mw24
    i still think its a conspiracy. people better watch the patch notes carefully. it could be league of legend spies trying to sabatoge for all we know. i dont trust nothing. why does sok have the sl exo on his avatar??? sok SL zealoting?!?
    Sep 10, 2016
  5. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    You got me. I nerf your stuff specifically.
    Sep 10, 2016
  6. mw24
    mw24
    i wouldnt be surprised if some of you trolls watched peoples games sometimes just to try to get their champs nerfed or get them to add the most worthless champs to their themes. don trust nobody -___-
    Sep 10, 2016
  7. mw24
    mw24
    @Sokolov i dont blame u sok i know your not the one responsible. for now we can just blame spieky.
    Sep 10, 2016
  8. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    #blamethepie
    Sep 10, 2016
  9. mw24
    mw24
    true, but we can also blame spieky. might as well. he's probably plotting on us a we speak. also we should watchout for ballballer. he has like 3000 league points, either he is a bot or he is attempting to take over poxnora itself. maybe even both. if that happens all of the factions will be replaced by variants of sp. -____-
    Sep 10, 2016
  10. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    maybe you are a good player and actually know the way to heal poxnora from all the problems, but I don't get your sense of humor at all...
    Sep 11, 2016
  11. mw24
    mw24
    you werent meant to, lol.
    Sep 11, 2016