Comments on Profile Post by Excalibur95

1. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    Vote TRUMP people, he is the wildcard, much like myself haha. no one can predict what he will do, they hate that - the elites do not control him, that candidate was hillary. Trump is destined for greatness. Only one that has the balls to sort out this mess of a world.
    Sep 12, 2016
  2. themacca
    themacca
    please shut up
    Sep 12, 2016
  3. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    you dont believe in freedom of speach themacca? i know some great Bane Shift hole countries that would love to accommodate you.
    Sep 12, 2016
  4. themacca
    themacca
    No, i don't condone promoting stupidity
    Sep 12, 2016
  5. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    do tell where the stupid is....
    Sep 12, 2016
  6. themacca
    themacca
    Electing trump as president is very much an act of stupidity
    Sep 12, 2016
  7. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    because your a baaaa and believe the elites & elite run media for sheep, because you have no idea what is going on in this world. and i think...

your crushing hard on criminal hillary, and think she fainted over you. </3
    Sep 12, 2016
  8. themacca
    themacca
    Okay pray tell what are FIVE good things trump will do as president
    Sep 12, 2016
  9. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    i only have an idea of what is possible, i said he was unpredictable. wait and see for yourself.
    Sep 12, 2016
  10. themacca
    themacca
    That sounds like a horrible logic behind electing a president.
    Sep 12, 2016
  11. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    the potential for change is all we can hope for.
    Sep 12, 2016
  12. themacca
    themacca
    Or you could research the people you're voting to dictate how your country is run for the next 4 years so you don't Firk up yours and everyone else's lives
    Sep 12, 2016
  13. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    hillary is status quo, she will only further enslave you (we are slaves) according to the elites bidding. that will not end well for us. trump is about change, potentially, freedom.
    Sep 13, 2016
  14. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    i know what trump has proposed publicly and i like what i see. the real change i would like may or may not come and would get you into trouble with the elites for proposing it, ...
    Sep 13, 2016
  15. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    ...trump wont just come out and say it... but i think he is well placed to know what is going on in this world.
    Sep 13, 2016
  16. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    so do tell us how trump would fk up all of our lives, incl yours?
    Sep 13, 2016
  17. themacca
    themacca
    I love trump supporters.always dodging that question hard. But okay I'll bite
    Promoting racism
    Wasting tax payer money on ridiculous policies made to segregate entire cultures
    Completely Firking up international affairs
    Uninformed idea for a health care reform
    Sep 13, 2016
  18. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    thx for responding. you are a liberal, they are a big problem, they have made it so we cannot even talk about the problems that face us and can show double standards. its plain you would label me a racist if i were to say........
    Sep 13, 2016
  19. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    .........for sticking up for my race and culture. for not wanting a country's native population who built that country from the ground up to be overun and out breeded and influxed with immigrants until they are extinct.
    Sep 13, 2016
  20. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    ..........for not wanting terrorists and criminals and those who believe in conquest and submission and domination and those who do not integrate to infiltrate our populace.
    Sep 13, 2016
  21. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    trump has said he will try to improve relations with russia, how is that fking up international affairs. trump didnt bomb those muslim countries, i think youll find hillary was responsible for some though.
    Sep 13, 2016
  22. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    i dont think muslims were the instigators of 9/11 look to the elites who run this world behind the scenes. who want to control the world, in a NWO, to destroy most apart from some slaves and themselves. just look to see who has wronged this group in the past, they are being targeted now. however the problem of terrorism is here and needs a solution.
    Sep 13, 2016
  23. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    i do not know trumps plan on healthcare, i do know that left (elite) policies can collapse countries if they cannot afford these initiatives, and be used to further enslave us.. in a perfect world everything would be free, but going into debt to pay for this is wrong.
    Sep 13, 2016
  24. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    this convo is over.
    Sep 13, 2016
  25. themacca
    themacca
    Perhaps you should research things like his health care reform since that is definitely something that affects YOU the voter.and the fact that you have no knowledge on one of the most important topics is concerning to say the least
    Sep 13, 2016
  26. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    macca ive heard plenty arguments from both sides of the obamacare debate, from obamas presidency. i still have no idea if it was a success or failure, theres things to like and things to hate. people benefited, people were screwed over. i know its far from perfect.
    Sep 13, 2016
  27. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    gauging any health care reform from trump would take just as long to make up my mind and id likely come out just as confused. unless such helps every person with no drawbacks for anyone - unlikely isnt it. btw macca im from the uk.
    Sep 13, 2016
  28. Excalibur95
  29. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    Sep 17, 2016