Comments on Profile Post by IronStylus

1. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    I haven't heard it to be an issue. Why do you think it should be removed?
    Sep 18, 2016
  2. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    well she pays 6 nora for that and ability doesn't make much sense. ripples work only on disciplines,... I don't know. Does it make her stronger? no, because I can reduce cooldowns with silent master and cd on discipline isnt worth that much. Does it make her interesting to play? No, because its mechanic is complicates things and is not impactful.
    Sep 18, 2016
  3. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    When I play monks, last thing I should be worried about is deploying a unit to a discipline working. (I just came from a match, where I actually used it in early game against a draksar with regen, but I dont feel it was a rewarding play)
    Sep 18, 2016
  4. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Ah, I thought you were asking if he was being nerfed.
    Sep 18, 2016
  5. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    I will check it out.
    Sep 18, 2016
  6. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    wait, isn't that a she?
    Sep 18, 2016
  7. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    btw. I love monks and everything you changed and added to them. The only exception is silent master's sprite, but it wasn't you anyways ;p. Currently I don't want to whine about any buffs/nerfs before I learn to play them to their full potential.
    Sep 18, 2016
  8. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    Just wondering if you are going to change some monks
    Sep 18, 2016
  9. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    I wasn't planning on it, but I will look at Ripples on him, it does seem bad at first glance.
    Sep 18, 2016
  10. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    just to add, ripples reduce cd on equipment abilities, so horn of order, reveberating bracelet also work. This isn't bad and opens more space to plays but it's weird to actually think about deploying a champ, because you need 1cd and it's weird paying 6 nora upfront to those plays
    Sep 18, 2016