Comments on Profile Post by aseryen

1. Anima26
    Anima26
    Play Zombies, cant kill whats already dead.
    Sep 30, 2016
  2. aseryen
    aseryen
    I don't have a problem with 1round as the ultimate kill option, I just think 1round and meta have become synonymous.
    Sep 30, 2016
  3. Anima26
    Anima26
    They have i think, but i dont see a solution. One rounding will always be a thing that people aim to do, its not like you can remove all the offensive spells/relics/equipment in the game to stop it. Spending resources to get a champ from 60hp to 5hp achieves nothing unless theyre CC'd. It allows for counter attacks. Whereas 60hp to 0hp is rip no counter attack for you.
    Sep 30, 2016
  4. Ralphen
    Ralphen
    Onerounding is the non-written pox rules from ages...
    Sep 30, 2016
  5. aseryen
    aseryen
    Yes I totally agree, I'm not suggesting that it be worked out. In every game there's always going to be some type of min-max. The next expansion is the community created one correct?
    Sep 30, 2016
  6. Anima26
    Anima26
    Yes i believe so. Should be interesting.
    Sep 30, 2016
  7. aseryen
    aseryen
    Yes, not sure of the power potential some of the runes have but hopefully some weren't design to be meta worthy on release
    Sep 30, 2016
  8. Kampel
    Kampel
    I trust sok criteria on expac 30, tho you should expect crazy combos anyway
    Sep 30, 2016
  9. aseryen
    aseryen
    I realized that Dogz is in full swing of how they roll out their Expansions. Looking back at what they released it's been far less runes and more spread out for some themes while supporting others heavily. I think it's been a pretty good model. Wish I was available for when Expansion 31 was being made, ironically was taking classes on game design at the time.
    Sep 30, 2016
  10. Kampel
    Kampel
    Player made expac would be Expac N°30, you are still on time to post ideas for expac 31 :D
    Sep 30, 2016
  11. aseryen
    aseryen
    Ahh just got my numbers mixed up, was Expansion 30 more accepting of player runes, or is entirely composed of player made runes? Hopefully Expansion 31 is the one for me then.
    Sep 30, 2016
  12. Kampel
    Kampel
    Expac 30 is entirely composed of player made runes
    Sep 30, 2016
  13. aseryen
    aseryen
    Ok thought so, and for the art? Did any players help design graphics? I haven't been able to find that out.
    Sep 30, 2016
  14. Kampel
    Kampel
    Only the description of how we would like it to look like
    Sep 30, 2016
  15. aseryen
    aseryen
    Still pretty awesome.
    Sep 30, 2016