Share This Page

aseryen

I need me some PIE!, Male

PoxNora plays best on Steam Jul 17, 2021

aseryen was last seen:
Dec 10, 2023
    1. aseryen
      aseryen
      Transplant from Wood Elemental onto Dragonbark Protector; does DP relic drop onto an adjacent tile, or is there no relic drop?
    2. aseryen
      aseryen
      Happy New Year! Hope everyone has a better year than before. Let's try to not have any of the Pox community fall out this year.
      1. SireofSuns likes this.
    3. aseryen
      aseryen
      I thought of 14 new Troll designs, let me know what you think. Empowered abilities seem really great on Trolls.
    4. aseryen
      aseryen
      Who runs Speed Trap? I used to run it, but would replace it when cycling out runes.
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        Shhh I am saving that one for next expansion cycle.
        Dec 30, 2016
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        It's a solid counter to KF and Reticulated Spline Hawk, plus many other runes. I see it getting a Nora increase with some kind of Nora refund mechanic put in.
        Dec 30, 2016
    5. aseryen
      aseryen
      Is anyone aware if Illusion copies of Rock Defiant units proc Rock Defiance if attacked? Also what are some ways to get illusions? ST I know
      1. View previous comments...
      2. themacca
        themacca
        it shouldnt since they dont actually have the ability,
        Dec 30, 2016
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        Do illusions with Aura abilities have their auras proc? I would use Grant: X aura but I never noticed if Illusions with abilities that don't require them to trigger them are active on their kit.
        Dec 30, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        I figured they didn't, was just clarifying. I'd expect them to be empty vessels but if abilities on base were actually on the vessels base they may proc.
        Dec 30, 2016
    6. aseryen
      aseryen
      Forgot about the change to Elite Blade, now just need a Troll with class Ranger.
    7. aseryen
      aseryen
      I wonder what a new player looking into the Pox community thinks. I know I've thrown my nose up at some games because of this or that.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        money is a blight and the root of all evil, lol.(a lot of evils anyway) money can be put to good use but a lot of people's lives are basically their job and they can live decades without even getting a chance to enjoy it. (that's a pretty miserable existence if you ask me... I guess it could always be worse.) Money is just a tool.
        Dec 27, 2016
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        I think the Devs are doing fine as a whole, I'm not in their shoes so really I have no way of understanding their choices. The things I think need most work are what all games are striving for and that's a more polished game. My critiques of how it gets accomplished is only because I think things are getting addressed years before they ever should have ie, console compatibility.
        Dec 27, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        mw24 Idk ive never been a dev, I can only speak from a player's perspective. ive got a xbox but idk about console compatibility, I don't really want more console ive got one already and that's enough for me tbh. I live a simple lifestyle, I don't need the extra stuff just the basics, more for somebody else I guess.
        Dec 27, 2016
    8. aseryen
      aseryen
      During the Holidays my Sister gave birth and I'm an uncle for the first time! Her name is Nora which we didn't find out until after birth!
      1. Tweek516, SireofSuns, Xzablaz and 4 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. mw24
        mw24
        @Karmavore i may have added a piece of unnecessary negativity but the much bigger piece of the puzzle has nothing to do with me.(imo)
        Dec 27, 2016
      4. Tweek516
        Tweek516
        I think its a really nice name, but my computer does sometimes double/triple post or whatever for me. Haven't ever had it delte and repost comments though.
        Dec 30, 2016
      5. aseryen
        aseryen
        Unfortunately everyone at my house has been sick so to not spread the sickness I haven't been able to see my sister or my niece.
        Dec 30, 2016
    9. SireofSuns
      SireofSuns
      Why is the Cyclops in your profile picture so skinny? How did he lose all of that magnificent cellulose?
      1. aseryen likes this.
      2. poinl
        poinl
        why are cyclops always fat?
        Dec 25, 2016
      3. SPiEkY
        SPiEkY
        They aren't fat, they're just Samoan.
        Dec 25, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        I never imagined Cyclops' as fat until Poxnora, despite watching Chalk Zone and there being a fat Cyclops in that. Only other Cyclops I remember were from The Odyssey and I read that after I started playing Pox so I draw from Poxnora to imagine most things.
        Dec 26, 2016
    10. aseryen
      aseryen
      Happy Holidays Everyone! Been away for a bit but should be back more after the holidays!
      1. SireofSuns
        Dec 24, 2016
    11. aseryen
      1. Senshu
        Senshu
        We will need to think about this. The QAs were not as popular as the Expansion Previews. Also, Sokolov is pretty active on the forums which tends to be a better means of addressing questions.

Once we have finished development of the new game client we can explore doing more video content.
        Oct 17, 2016
    12. aseryen
      aseryen
      so...Rock Defiance on U1 for Groble is somehow a way to get Spare Parts used? x2 Groble, x2 Spare Parts x1 Stonearm Sash no? 'splashable'
      1. poinl likes this.
      2. eSmokefish
        eSmokefish
        Leave my Grobles out of your urges, cyclops-man.
        Oct 15, 2016
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        I'm not suggesting anything new
        Oct 16, 2016
    13. aseryen
      aseryen
      IS/FW Clone Defiance IS/ST Wish Defiance IS/UD Sovereign Defiance IS/KF Plant Defiance IS/SP Form Defiance IS/SL Valdaci Defiance
      1. aseryen
        aseryen
        Each faction has some kind of access to Rock Defiance other than Stonearm Sash
        Oct 13, 2016
    14. aseryen
      aseryen
      Just played a skirmish game against a Dread bg, with my IS/FW Rock Defiance bg...dmg was 2-4 almost the entire time.
      1. aseryen
        aseryen
        Till I came in with Coven Claw and Essence Clawed my way through 2 Angel of Deaths.
        Oct 13, 2016
      2. Willow
        Willow
        what is your ign?
        Oct 13, 2016
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        My ign is Bonakill I haven't played ranked in a long while though
        Oct 13, 2016
    15. aseryen
      aseryen
      Drain and Spare Parts or better yet Ravish and Spare Parts...add in a Necro Hex and some Nora Gems...Recipe for Success
      1. aseryen
        aseryen
        It's interactions like these @Sokolov that I run Exhume, Resurrect, Restore Life. Anything that heavily relies on multiple deploys of the same unit, especially since I like playing Highlander bgs.
        Oct 13, 2016
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        This is a pretty old combo, but wasn't really used much because Luminescence was bugged for so long and most likely not efficient enough to be ran. Dailies, Campaigns, Skirmishes being more casual is where I run this combo but I wouldn't want it phased out (old response to your question about why I like resurrect) @Sokolov I use this to pass Rock Defiance along with Earth Golem as well, poorly though.
        Oct 13, 2016
    16. aseryen
      aseryen
      The floating book in the corner of Kingmakers loading screen art is a nice touch.
      1. aseryen
        aseryen
        Or it's just propped up and looks like its floating...
        Oct 10, 2016
    17. aseryen
      aseryen
      So what comes after the Era of Consolidation? We've experienced it ever since Dogz has taken the reigns, will it end with the PS4 launch?
      1. aseryen
        aseryen
        Pros? Cons? What about the consolidation era has kept you around? Are there any game-types you'd like to see after the PS4 launch that Poxnora should have? Should limiting Dailies, and Campaigns by expansion be implemented? What other ways are there to increase player knowledge without further consolidating mechanics and abilities?
        Oct 4, 2016
      2. Agirgis1
        Agirgis1
        Do consider making this a general discussion post, more likely to receive feedback. :D
        Oct 4, 2016
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        I've been making a lot of those recently so I didn't want to clutter that with another of my threads.
        Oct 4, 2016
    18. aseryen
      aseryen
      Considering runes can be run x2, how many runes do you think should be designed for a theme: 5Common 4Uncommon 3Rare 2Exotic 1Leg?
      1. Lushiris likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        I believe Sok said somewhere that themes in need get identified and worked on in that way as necessary.

Rarity for themes is a bit of a moot point. (A long rant about this, I don't really care to elaborate atm.)
        Oct 4, 2016
      4. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        Rarity wasn't done by the community for the playermade expansion. You were to design your rune, and suggest an appropriate rarity. But the final decision was to be made by Sokolov. On top of that, while players suggested rarities; I saw no peer review discussion on rarity as the topic.
        Oct 4, 2016
      5. aseryen
        aseryen
        Good to note, I think the rant is more or less just kind of laying the floor for what Rarity can be or should be expected to look like, and I'd leave that to Sok and the devs best discretion. Should be pretty interesting what comes out of the expansion.
        Oct 4, 2016
    19. aseryen
      aseryen
      How many stacks of Amp does a battlegroup run if a battlegroup ran Amp. "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck..."
      1. aseryen
        aseryen
        It's 5
        Oct 1, 2016
      2. SPiEkY
        SPiEkY
        Usually you'll want more than that so you can keep amp up when they inevitability kill one or two of your amp guys.
        Oct 2, 2016
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        Good point.
        Oct 2, 2016
    20. aseryen
      aseryen
      Meta being defined as 1rounding is unconstructive to the game. Not every interaction should be within just one turn of a rune being deployed
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        Ok thought so, and for the art? Did any players help design graphics? I haven't been able to find that out.
        Sep 30, 2016
      3. Kampel
        Kampel
        Only the description of how we would like it to look like
        Sep 30, 2016
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        Still pretty awesome.
        Sep 30, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    December 13