oooor you could eat meat
    Nov 6, 2016
  2. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    Firk meat
    Nov 6, 2016
  3. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    Pox is the greatest and the worst thing Ive ever done. 2 years ago I almost failed college because of all the time I spent here and the funny thing is I wasnt even good and then I decided to un install and gave ppl my password so they can take all the runes so I couldnt return even if I wanted to.
    Nov 7, 2016
  4. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    pox IS an addiction and I cant control it, so if u feel u have to leave I am with you brother (would be sad to see u go though) I am too far lost to be able to stop now :) but damn I wish I could
    Nov 7, 2016
  5. super71
    super71
    I'd like to see you stay, but honestly man it's best to quit lol. Pox community is small and a very toxic environment, the game is too time consuming and their are too many interactions to ever be good if you do things like hold, a steady job, have a girlfriend, or do anything besides play pox.
    Nov 7, 2016
  6. super71
    super71
    As soon as I started playing less and less, the more motivated I was to do other things again. I still check back on the forums every now and then because their are some good people here, good luck though man.
    Nov 7, 2016
  7. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Hey IronStylus!

As much as we'd love to retain all our players, in situations like this, I applaud you for taking this step. Games are supposed to be leisure, but if it is taking too much of your time/life... then a change may very well be necessary. Except for me, of course, since I get paid to make the game my life, haha
    Nov 8, 2016
  8. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Anyway, a healthy life is more important than a game, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors!
    Nov 8, 2016
  9. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    Hey guys and thanks for understanding. I will come back soon probably and will visit forums from time to time. I will be here for sure when the expansion hits. At least for a moment
    Nov 8, 2016