Comments on Profile Post by Excalibur95

1. Geressen
    Geressen
    if that is what you call an epic victory then you must be easily wowed.
    Nov 9, 2016
  2. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    did you even see the polls?, get some cream for that butthurt.
    Nov 9, 2016
  3. Geressen
    Geressen
    I don't look at polls, for I find them stupid and worthless, kind of like your attempt to call me buthurt for simply informing you that overuse of the word epic means the word loses its meaning.
    Nov 9, 2016
  4. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    a quick trawl through your recent posts says your snowflake self is appalled by this trump victory, so dont make out your not crying. you wouldnt have jumped on my profile if you gave zero shits about this.
    Nov 9, 2016
  5. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    deja vu really, we were going at it over brexit too. 2-0
    Nov 9, 2016
  6. Geressen
    Geressen
    the comment post thing is visible from the front page of the forums, and it doesn't take that much effort to comment on them so you must not only be easily wowed but also lazy XD and while I think Trump would be bad for the US, Hillary would have been more respected by foreign goverments, she however was not a good candidate either its your system that is broken beyond belied. hence Bernie 2016 :P
    Nov 10, 2016
  7. Geressen
    Geressen
    I'm just EPICALLY saying that EPICALLY using the word EPIC to EPICALLY describe things that are EPICALLY not EPIC like say a victory with less votes but more of the electoral college coupled with the lowest voter turnout in 3 years. is EPIC misuse of the word EPIC. EPICALLY trying to EPICALLY deflect the EPIC FAIL of your UNEPIC use of the word EPIC is bad.
    Nov 10, 2016
  8. Geressen
    Geressen
    please imagine another EPICALLY* between "is" and "bad."
    Nov 10, 2016
  9. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    lol ok debate over.. hillary is not good for world peace bro.
    Nov 10, 2016
  10. Geressen
    Geressen
    I neer said she was? I said your use of the word epic is dumb.
    Nov 10, 2016
  11. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    if she was as respected by world governments as you say she would be better for world peace.
    Nov 10, 2016
  12. Excalibur95
  13. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    Nov 10, 2016
  14. Geressen
    Geressen
    if you put 2 seconds of thought into it you can see how the blue areas are urban areas and big cities which have a high population density ( more people per area) and the red areas are mostly rural.
    Nov 10, 2016
  15. Geressen
    Geressen
    so by your logic if I have 2 big areas with 1 person voting A in them and a small area with 6 B voters in it A will win every vote.
    Nov 10, 2016
  16. Geressen
    Geressen
    so now not only have you shown a complete lack of an understanding of the word 'epic' you also failed to understand population density and how it is reflected in a map.
    Nov 10, 2016
  17. Excalibur95
    Excalibur95
    i didnt misunderstand that map or population density... you take me for a fool, this is end of discussion, your next post here gets deleted.
    Nov 10, 2016