Comments on Profile Post by eSmokefish

1. eSmokefish
    eSmokefish
    Truly, funposting is a art, and I have much to learn still.
    Nov 30, 2016
  2. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    I am not sure what you mean exactly, but if you mean where I post multiple posts in the same thread... yea, I have a habit of doing that haha

I even do it in IMs and other text chat programs... I call myself enter key junkie.
    Nov 30, 2016
  3. eSmokefish
    eSmokefish
    Yeah, you got it right. Multiple replies made instead of editting the one you did, 'double posting' and 'triple posting' being small 'netiquette sins' at some places on the internet.

Not that I much care about such details, was more the opportunity to report a green for the heck of it. :^)

All in good fun of course, depending on ones PoV.
    Nov 30, 2016
  4. eSmokefish
    eSmokefish
    Well, it more applies to forum posting than IM/chat replies, just to clarify.

OH GOSH DID I JUST DOUBLE POST OH THE TRAVESTY
    Nov 30, 2016
  5. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    I do it on purpose sometimes on forums mostly to separate out replies .

Also, I do edit a lot too :(
    Nov 30, 2016
  6. eSmokefish
    eSmokefish
    There is always using the quote function to divide replies, even if one have a habit such as mine of slashing most of the actual quote with a '/Snip'. If one cares about trivial matters such as this, anyhow, but who the heck have time for that?

Also edit more and better then, I guess! Or resign thyself to the fate of having strangers on the internet gabbing about silly things!

More Constructs and Artificers when?!
    Nov 30, 2016
  7. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Actually, if I am quoting a lot, I will sometimes post a new post because multi-quoted posts are ridiculously hard to reply to, so I am trying to make it easier on other people.
    Nov 30, 2016
  8. eSmokefish
    eSmokefish
    They are only hard to reply to for people that have displaced their backspace and delete keys.

Also. Trying to be nice, to others, on the internet? You got a fever or are you just Canadian? :^)

You keep being reasonable, the world could use more of that.
    Nov 30, 2016