Comments on Profile Post by mw24

1. mw24
    mw24
    you guys(& girls, assuming the game actually has girls) are great and we love and appreciate you even though you never get the proper credit you deserve. a lot of us don't get how difficult it really is keep the game running as good as it does. I'm just really hoping a couple of the factions get toned down a bit. Even if you gotta completely remove them from the game for a short or indefinite amount of time.
    Dec 29, 2016
  2. mw24
    mw24
    some people feel like their favorite factions get no love at all and when they do its a buff to ridiculous runes that nobody wants to play anyway and that the other players would crucify you for if you even ran that bs.
    Dec 29, 2016
  3. Etherielin
    Etherielin
    Who are you and what have you done to mw24?
    Dec 29, 2016
  4. mw24
    mw24
    I am not mw24 anymore, I am the evil tyrant mw1st now(aka mw rex) and 2000 times more powerful.(and more evil) nerf stitched... maljaran is broken. that bs isn't balanced at all, this is getting ridiculous. ill be back, ima go get some beef jerky and play some yugioh cards with my bros. idk why I'm so hungry all the time, I thought I was eating right. some friends setup corndogs & Klondike bar ice cream for me.
    Dec 29, 2016
  5. mw24
    mw24
    I gotta eat right cus I overdosed on vitamin d. I feel like I haven't had any food in years, I think I'm starving... Probably why I'm anorexic, bipolar, & hotheaded all the time(like 21-23 hours a week & every Saturday). omg I cant find any more food and my allergies are killing me. I was told honey worked for hay fever but it backfired & now I have cancer. buff magnus before he ends up fallen, stitched cheat o.O.
    Dec 29, 2016
  6. mw24
    mw24
    he needs better synergy with the paladin theme, especially with the angels. magnus would synergize perfect with angels. he needs angel synergy before he dies... again. magnus has suffered enough, I don't think keeping him a stitched is a good solution. I'm just sayin. I would also consider giving him race human/elf his ears look kinda pointy imo, and a cooler mace would be great.
    Dec 29, 2016