Share This Page

aseryen

I need me some PIE!, Male

PoxNora plays best on Steam Jul 17, 2021

aseryen was last seen:
Dec 10, 2023
    1. aseryen
      aseryen
      Looking for signs of intelligent life over at DOGZ but apparently balance trumps gameplay...and also winter is coming with Expansion 30
      1. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        do you prefer a bugged game, a patch that still has most of the bugs adding content that needs more patches, or to wait a little more and get rid of most bugs when you get new content that must be addressed? i think nobody (dogs first) are happy about the long waiting times. But most of the players who care about the game, are being patient because they understand this point. Please be one of us.
        Nov 27, 2017
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        I find your stance to be less helpful than my negative reinforcement and me playing devils advocate. It is fine you are content with the content but I am not going to idly watch this game get neglected by people waiting for something the devs aren't even looking at. The squeaky wheel gets greased so the saying goes.
        Nov 27, 2017
    2. aseryen
      aseryen
      Honestly, I want to see @Sokolov @Senshu @TheBeeKing @AnyOtherGreen @AnyOtherPlayer screencap how they build a bg...but they won't
      1. OriginalG1 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        I'm playing devil's advocate to actually see what issues the devs run into and what it is they dislike/like about their own client. We may not have had a kickstarter campaign but this community deserves a lot more from the devs in regards to their thoughts and impressions.
        Nov 26, 2017
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        I am one of the few that have made deck building videos btw, they are geared more towards PvE since PvP is dead atm.
        Nov 26, 2017
      5. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        its no sok's work to do that, their work might be to support somebody who does that, like gnomes or similars. Actually i have quite a lot of bgs and i think im a better builder than player so i thought i might do that kind of video soon...PvP is far from dead to be honest, try play it.
        Nov 27, 2017
    3. aseryen
      aseryen
      What is a (Rune)Checklist/Database/Manager and what are the magic words to get a preview of...something
      1. IPhoenixl likes this.
      2. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        the rune checklist/database/manager are tools to check the list of runes, see the data of all runes and manage them. Preview of the new expanion is in the thread "players made expansion", sokolov made a post with some of the runes of the exp. magic word, btw, is " soon (tm)"
        Nov 27, 2017
    4. aseryen
    5. aseryen
      aseryen
      Happy Holidays Everyone!
      1. Vash Dragneel likes this.
      2. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        which holidays? none here...
        Nov 24, 2017
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        Thanksgiving here in the US. I should get a world calendar and start posting on other holidays as well.
        Nov 24, 2017
    6. aseryen
      aseryen
      @bearhugger29 enjoyed your stream! Watching your other videos now, thanks for the content man!
      1. Hierokliff and bearhugger29 like this.
      2. bearhugger29
        bearhugger29
        Thank you very much sir :)
        May 26, 2017
    7. aseryen
      aseryen
      !!!Clone Matter in UD!!!
    8. aseryen
    9. aseryen
      1. aseryen
        aseryen
        this game looks pretty awesome, anyone signing up for the beta use my name Aseryen as a referral, not sure it it will do anything but I plan on buying the Founder's Pack and playing the Betas
        May 12, 2017
      2. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        is it like runescape?
        May 12, 2017
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        I'll have to check it out more. I can make a post in off-topic once When I have more to say about it.
        May 13, 2017
    10. aseryen
      1. nepyonisdead likes this.
      2. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        Good video mate, you should also make pox vids as in ingame commentaries and stuff
        May 11, 2017
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        ty, I definitely plan to once the release hits!
        May 11, 2017
    11. aseryen
      aseryen
      Is the New Client going to be fixed for the New Client?
      1. ItsQtotheT
        ItsQtotheT
        No, it will remain proper scuffed.
        May 11, 2017
    12. aseryen
      aseryen
      Take me back to when Shaman Dampens...
    13. aseryen
      aseryen
      That AP cap
    14. aseryen
      aseryen
      What's the word on mutants? Or was it charged that is getting looked at?
    15. aseryen
      aseryen
      Grant: Death Nova: Fire in a Spare Parts bg...so many options, especially if Identity Crisis helps Bestow both Upgrades.
    16. aseryen
      aseryen
      More Nate Bell artwork please, I personally like Jakub Kasper a lot but Nate Bell is certainly a close second.
      1. OriginalG1 likes this.
    17. aseryen
    18. aseryen
      aseryen
      VP - Allow equipment keep; is this Voil Progenitor? @Sokolov
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tweek516
        Tweek516
        I don't think the equipment should stay
        Jan 9, 2017
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        Seems like some of the obscure mechanics are getting looked at, clones, redeploys(commanders already got theirs); certainly have their place but removing/tuning them now makes me think more of these mechanics are to come, and so gauging the ones we have could help accomplish that?
        Jan 9, 2017
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        not that commander and boosts are obscure, just that I liked the consolidation of those abilities; expecting more later on.
        Jan 9, 2017
    19. aseryen
      aseryen
      So I did make some bgs before I went to bed last night, I'll try and play ranked with them although whenever I play I go back to Deck Theory
      1. aseryen
        aseryen
        I like to imagine a world with Pox2.0 and that Battlegroups translate to some sort of sandbox game, with formations and a RTS kind of feel. Pox: Civilizations
        Jan 6, 2017
    20. aseryen
      aseryen
      Does Rock Defiance increase the Max HP of Wood Elemental after it Transplants? Does Blink reset the Max HP? Does Transplant put WE on CD?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        I don't have Dragonbark Protector, although I should get it, I'll need to test out how Transplant interacts with 4-5+ WE on the field. DBP would be a good candidate for a copy or two as well. All depends on how Transplant interacts with Relic Drop.
        Jan 4, 2017
      3. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        Works with sporgill to, the effect is the same. The relic does not drop if WE transplants to sporgill/dragonbark

sucks.
        Jan 5, 2017
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        Ahh yeah that does suck, ty for the confirmation. Would have to somehow control Dragonbark's destruction so that transplant can't proc on the relic. Create a wave of units that keep respawning one way or another.

Phylactery prolly has the best relic respawn mechanic, counters swarm.
        Jan 5, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    December 13

Signature

My Stream: Twitch.tv/aseryen

YouTube: Aseryen