Comments on Profile Post by IronStylus

1. SPiEkY
    SPiEkY
    Yeah, life sucks. And then you die.
    Jan 10, 2017
  2. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    nh, my life is too complicated and strange to be stated like that. life is brutal, yet beautiful yet simple, yet complicated........... and so on, to the Firking infinity, then you die. and you have to accept everything or it will happen without you here
    Jan 10, 2017
  3. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    I don't really care that my life is meaningless, , I just care that I have to share this Earth with a bunch of degenerate slobs.
    Jan 10, 2017
  4. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    Life is a series of disappointments and heart break interrupted by few seconds of happiness every now and then
    Jan 10, 2017
  5. Cydna
    Cydna
    Sounds like you guys need to go out and have more fun. Life is hard but there's so many things worth living for. Stop focusing on all the negative stuff and be thankful for the positive aspects you have.
    Jan 10, 2017
  6. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    The above message was a sympathy message to all those who feel like life is Bane Shift at the moment personally my life isn't perfect but I am content
    Jan 10, 2017
  7. mw24
    mw24
    sometimes impossible, lol. @Cydna that's a great way to look at things but it's easier said than done. Sometimes there are many different roadblocks/setbacks/and unforeseen obstacles. A positive attitude and remaining hopeful always helps though.
    Jan 10, 2017
  8. Cydna
    Cydna
    Without a doubt. Some simple steps would be: be more physically active, socialize more, meditate, eat healthy, etc.
    Jan 10, 2017
  9. DiCEM0nEY
    Jan 10, 2017
  10. mw24
    mw24
    i don't even remember how to socialize no more. Most of the times I try it doesn't exactly go as planned... its like people are out to get you sometimes and then there's this flu going around, tough times. i hope things improve but I'm not actually sure if they will, too many things we just don't have control over in life. Idk, maybe I'm just ignorant at this stage of my life.
    Jan 10, 2017
  11. mw24
    mw24
    my bosses at work are very empathetic to their employees and seem to care about our life problems but sometimes I feel like they act like they have less control over things than they do in order to avoid having to change things they'd rather not for whatever reason. The ignorance plus being an outsider makes being entry level a challenge.
    Jan 10, 2017
  12. Alakhami
    Alakhami
    I feel the same way, dicemoney.
    Jan 10, 2017
  13. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    <3333 im going to sleep. everything is usually on its right place ansmd i just realized all things make sense unless you choose it not to <3 yes im drnk but happy as fck. all started with just a bit of acceptance. theres much work for me to do when i wake up. lov u all pox pros : )
    Jan 11, 2017