Comments on Profile Post by nepyonisdead

1. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    If this was a case I'd be Bernie sanders

Always fighting for the little man aka UD to bring down the establishment aka FW and KF sometimes SL and SP ...ah Firk it to hell with all the factions #drain the swamp and Firk FS
    Jan 18, 2017
  2. Geressen
    Geressen
    you clearly have not been to off-topic... Pox is politics.
    Jan 18, 2017
  3. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    I just though of the swamp joke and thought it was too good not to share xD I know Firk all about politics only that Bernie is love trump is justice and Hillary needs to get laid
    Jan 18, 2017
  4. Markoth
    Markoth
    Life is politics. Managing relationships between different groups whether they be your family, coworkers, friends, etc. has a major impact of their perception of you. Poxnora is a miniature snapshot of that. You have different factions all fighting over the favor of new players or people tired of their old factions and also people trying to improve their social standing of how the other players percieve them.
    Jan 18, 2017
  5. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    Man oh man...

Markoth Iam pretty sure you are the messiah

I was just laughing at a joke I thought off in my head and now you have me doubting my present past and future and debating myself about the point of life .... you are like American scotch but better xD

# markoth for president 2017
    Jan 18, 2017
  6. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    #delim2020
    Jan 18, 2017
  7. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    Sokoloc the system is already broken :P if pox ran the real world you will be getting 3x the amount of emails and Bane Shift about ppl wanting you to fix Bane Shift ;) on the other hand that would literally make you god
    Jan 18, 2017
  8. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    That's why we need De'lim. He's the only one who can fix it.
    Jan 18, 2017
  9. Markoth
    Markoth
    I think the Inquisition and De'lim would get along splendedly.
    Jan 18, 2017
  10. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    I want a raivarly I want to join a leader :P Id probably join the dwarves since I love drinks and jokes ;) PS I am irish
    Jan 18, 2017
  11. mw24
    mw24
    id be a dwarf because they have angels and my families religion forbids me from being around a woman in real life.
    Jan 18, 2017
  12. darklord48
    darklord48
    That's the great thing about religion @mw24. You are raised in one, but if you're smart enough to realize it's just a story, you can get past it.
    Jan 18, 2017
  13. mw24
    mw24
    @darklord48 I'm trying but I'm also trying to avoid eternal damnation at the pits of hell at the same time. its a challenge to find the balance.
    Jan 18, 2017
  14. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    bro the only hell I believe in is FS meta, however @darklord is right. Religion is only as powerful as u let it be, and lads imagine going on an adventure with gimli
    Jan 18, 2017
  15. mw24
    mw24
    you say that now, until you walk into the wrong neighborhood and get burned at the stake for talking to a girl. Ive turned into a drinking addict, even though I don't do much drinking...(parents wont let me and if your parents call the police on you for disobeying, they will throw you in jail, instantaneously) my dog has a better chance at getting a girlfriend than I do, I'm going to die alone probably.
    Jan 18, 2017
  16. darklord48
    darklord48
    That's complete hyperbole unless you live in a 3rd world country.
    Jan 18, 2017
  17. mw24
    mw24
    @darklord48 I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them sam I am. I think I'm going to church this sunday, I need bay jesus to save me.
    Jan 18, 2017
  18. mw24
    mw24
    baby jesus*
    Jan 18, 2017
  19. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    MW i genuinely believe I am going to die alone but I am ok with it :P I chose to be alone because of similar reasons to you ( tough and strict background and I dont want to raise a kid in those circumstances))
    Jan 18, 2017
  20. mw24
    mw24
    I think its easier to gain freedoms when you're older as long as you don't have too many outside influences dragging you down. Praying to baby jesus on sundays helps me cope as well. Idk about having kids but every living, breathing, adult should be allowed to have a basic relationship... I'm not entirely certain that I'm not a ghost/undead being though, don't judge me I might be drunk.
    Jan 18, 2017
  21. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    It's funny how similar our backgrounds are and how different out approaches are to dealing with the problem

I don't believe in anything anymore, man is the master of his own fate

I choose to be alone st the expense of sharing my problems with others :P I do value my friends as family though
    Jan 18, 2017
  22. profhulk
    profhulk
    Your right poxnora is politics. Let me add that it is a one sided echo chamber of politics wherein only one side is approved. Any time an individual inserts a complete holistic view on a subject or an opposing view they are censored or deemed braindead because they believe something different.
    Jan 18, 2017