Comments on Profile Post by IronStylus

1. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    water front covers bog trap and negates its effects.. reclaim works 100% of the time as expected, but this?
    Feb 24, 2017
  2. Cydna
    Cydna
    I'm pretty sure you can Piercing Shot at range 1, but ranged units can't Pummel.
    Feb 24, 2017
  3. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    can u speak in a way I can understand? Agree the pounce part.
    Feb 24, 2017
  4. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    Piercing shot - I'm not sure if I should equip 1-3 range boghopper with it as it says 'this unit makes ranged attack at +9/+1', and because ranged attacks were recoded or something I'm not sure if it still counts as 'any attack that is made at range more than 1'
    Feb 25, 2017
  5. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    Bog trap - the spaces of impending water with AP denial effect get covered by shallow water (water front) and the effect won't work.
    Feb 25, 2017
  6. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    Reclaim - it's also a terrin modification effect, but if it gets covered by anything - the pacify effect still takes place.
    And pounce is not an attack still.
    Feb 25, 2017
  7. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    Thx. Was thinking u meant reclaim relic for reclaim. KF spells are pretty busted tbh.
    Feb 25, 2017
  8. super71
    super71
    My favorite thing about the reworked pounce is when they gave it to flying champs =), makes so much more sense now.
    Feb 25, 2017
  9. themacca
    themacca
    piercing shot=make an attack at range for +3/6/9 damage. by at range it means the range of attacking champion
    Pummel says. make a melee attack then X. the ability doesnt rely on range but barrage does.
    Feb 25, 2017
  10. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Feb 25, 2017
  11. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    As for Bog Trap, that's because it's a really old spell and was done in a weird way.
    Feb 25, 2017
  12. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    But confirmed, will try and get it fixed.
    Feb 25, 2017
  13. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    equipped gekaal hits at range 1 with piercing shot - tried it with destiny.
    Feb 26, 2017