Comments on Profile Post by themacca

1. Geressen
    Geressen
    never hype/never pre-order/never be disspointed.
    Mar 23, 2017
  2. themacca
    themacca
    i got pre-access. played the game ages ago
    Mar 23, 2017
  3. Geressen
    Geressen
    then why are you hyping/
    Mar 23, 2017
  4. themacca
    themacca
    Because I get to play full version
    Mar 23, 2017
  5. Markoth
    Markoth
    I am almost done with Horizon: Zero Dawn. At 86%. Once I am done I am picking up ME:A
    Mar 23, 2017
  6. themacca
    themacca
    its so much fun man. if you've playd the other 3 it really feels like they looked across the entire trilogy and decided to take what each individual game did well and put them all in together. on top of that the jump jet mechanic adds a new level of vertacality to the combat and its just so fun
    Mar 23, 2017
  7. Markoth
    Markoth
    Thats good. Mass Effect is is one of my favorite game series. Only reason I didnt get it day one was I was in the middle of Horizon. I have seen a lot of people crapping on the animations and a few other things but I largely got the impression that it was just the 'cool' thing to complain about atm and I havnt seen anyone having any issues with gameplay or story.
    Mar 23, 2017
  8. kalasle
    Mar 23, 2017
  9. themacca
    themacca
    The animations for the most part are fine. i occasionally see squad mates glitch the Bane Shift out but nothing that's just blatantly done wrong.
    Mar 23, 2017
  10. themacca
    themacca
    Also notably a big part of mass effect is that its an expansive universe that comes to grow and you care more about. Assuming they got to play the same pre-access limit as me (which was a few hours) then it really seems like they did not get to experience much, so complaints about not liking the characters seem a little dumb given you barely meet the ones you dont start with.
    Mar 23, 2017
  11. kalasle
    kalasle
    Bad writing doesn't get better with time, it just increases in quantity.
    Mar 23, 2017
  12. themacca
    themacca
    there idea of bad writing comes from a misunderstanding of how mass effect delivers its story though.
    Mar 23, 2017
  13. Pedeguerra
    Pedeguerra
    You should really get a girlfriend champ. Or boyfriend, that would probably suit you better.
    Mar 24, 2017
  14. Lushiris
    Lushiris
    Watched a few streams,... From a non-fan perspective the game is quite bad.
    Mar 24, 2017
  15. themacca
    themacca
    i disagree lush. The combat is fun and being able to swap builds on the fly is a really fun mechanic and lets combat avoid being stale. exploration is fun too.

And pede...... are you coming onto me?
    Mar 24, 2017
  16. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    I heard someone complain about it being a cuck effect story wise. If it is following common trends i'd believe it (call of duty inf warfare and battlefield 1).
    Mar 25, 2017
  17. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    I'm gunna hold out for persona 5. At least they openly try to cuck me, and not try to brainwash me like the others.
    Mar 25, 2017