Comments on Profile Post by themacca

1. Ballballer
    Ballballer
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GUT VOILS
    Apr 12, 2017
  2. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    well most factions have good metas now (SP meta , FS meta , ST frost/ meta, SL meta and ST/SP (the godly bg hermaios is rocking) ) so in a way its much better than when it was voil = Firk you :P but i understand maccas piosition
    Apr 12, 2017
  3. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    what you dont like in particular macca?
    Apr 13, 2017
  4. Hierokliff
    Hierokliff
    meta is ok, i just wish there was another pvp mode for us that want to use FF so we could get less of the annoying splits. and someday maybe we could se more strict splits, its kinda icky when split runes can be used if just one half of the bg is from same faction, it should be both factions...welcomeback after the summer :)
    Apr 13, 2017
  5. calisk
    calisk
    meta is no different then usual if not better then usual....we've just been stuck with it for far too long
    Apr 13, 2017
  6. themacca
    themacca
    meta has just divulged into a giant turd of uninteresting decks now. 9/10 people in ranked are practically running the same deck now and all it is just taking good stuff and cramming it into a BG. There's no concept to it and its just not in any way interesting to play against.
    Apr 13, 2017
  7. super71
    super71
    for some reason i feel like the online mods should be promoting the game not putting it down
    Apr 13, 2017
  8. Tweek516
    Tweek516
    Ive got no real issue with this meta. We've just been in it too long
    Apr 14, 2017
  9. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    meta is this lame in part due to globals being so widespread.

@super71 he isn't a mod. Why his name is green he didn't say. But apparently he isnt a mod.
    Apr 14, 2017