Comments on Profile Post by Geressen

1. themacca
    themacca
    why don't you guys go to a political debate website to argue about politics all day. i never see you post anywhere else in the forums but off-topic
    May 16, 2017
  2. Geressen
    Geressen
    that is because those are the only topics on off topics currently besides those ones where you other guys offer much better moral support. been thinking of making a thread about some tv series.
    May 16, 2017
  3. Geressen
    Geressen
    Or do you mean we should start political threads in other sections of the forum?
    May 16, 2017
  4. themacca
    themacca
    i mean why do you come to a video game forum for a very specific game only to discuss off-topic. there's like 8 other people on this forum who only come on to talk about political BS here too and it honestly just doesnt make sense to me.
    May 16, 2017
  5. Regulate
    Regulate
    I imagine they consider themselves friends, or a community at least.
    May 16, 2017
  6. Regulate
    Regulate
    It's a fairly prevalent thing online tbh. I think it makes it feel more like a friendly debate in the pub
    May 16, 2017
  7. Geressen
    Geressen
    it's like you are sitting in a pub and theres some good people then a few people leave and holy balls where did all these nationalist come from all of a sudden.
    May 16, 2017
  8. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    I honestly dont mind a good debate :) it will make everyone smarter and will only piss of fanatics.
    May 16, 2017
  9. DiCEM0nEY
    DiCEM0nEY
    I like listening to music on youtube mainly. Mr Bond - Changes is one of my favorite songs!
    May 16, 2017
  10. Geressen
    Geressen
    @Alakhami can't hear you over the sound of me clicking the delete button.
    Aug 5, 2018
  11. Geressen
    Geressen
    @Alakhami I've always been open about my politics, you however often seem to side with people you are afraid of admitting your alleigiance to. also you are boring RN.
    Aug 6, 2018