Comments on Profile Post by nepyonisdead

1. themacca
    themacca
    Ham and pineapple.
    Jul 14, 2017
  2. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    you are the monster mothers tell their kids about.
    Jul 14, 2017
  3. Chris
    Chris
    just pepperoni. no more no less.
    Jul 14, 2017
  4. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    ha thats a good one, good and simple and easy to remember :)
    Jul 14, 2017
  5. Geressen
    Geressen
    this really depends on the quality of the pizza place you are getting your pizza from, I recommend caprichosa and napolitana but if you are getting from a place that skimps on the oregano then meh.
    Jul 14, 2017
  6. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    I didnt understand 75% of the words there but thats usually a good sign :)
    Jul 14, 2017
  7. Geressen
    Geressen
    Oregano is that green stuff that is really good when you sprinkle it on pizza.
    caprichosa, or capricciosa, is ham, black olives, mushrooms
    napolitana is black olives, anchovies
    Jul 14, 2017
  8. Geressen
    Geressen
    italian crust, crunchy not soft. cheese, sauce and other ingredients in the right amounts. and loads of oregano.
    Jul 14, 2017
  9. Geressen
    Geressen
    the oregano needs to go on the pizza before it goes in the over no spread the flavous obviously.
    Jul 14, 2017
  10. Geressen
    Geressen
    I forgot napolitana also needs capers
    Jul 14, 2017
  11. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    i'm offended you dont ask me...
    recently i went for: Red pizza (no mozzarella cheese) and gorgonzola cheese, sausages and red onions. really good.
    Jul 14, 2017
  12. themacca
    themacca
    isnt it considered racist to ask italians about pizza, pasta or garlic
    Jul 14, 2017
  13. Geressen
    Geressen
    no asking an italian about it is not racist, it is to ask a racist

(is it racist to insinuate all italians are racist as a joke?)
    Jul 14, 2017
  14. badgerale
    badgerale
    Anchovies. Tuna. Capers. Red Onion. Black Olives.

Also better to have a proper thin crust, tomato base, and I prefer some kind of cheese foundation.
    Jul 14, 2017
  15. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    Maru.. Geressen called it :P I was afraid of that coming off the wrong way :) but I love how you can tell different types of cheese but to me they are all the same xD

Badger I never had tuna with a pizza but Ill definitely give it a shot

and geressen lol mate I bet you are that dude that cant decide what to get in a restaurant so u order 4 pizzas and eat one slice each :)
    Jul 14, 2017
  16. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    badgerale's one is very nice, but it would make you thirsty. get a couple beers to drink while eating it. shouldnt be difficult in ireland^^
    Jul 14, 2017
  17. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    why should it be racist? its not like you said " hey, you italians only eat pizza everyday so tell me a good one". pizza is originally italian, we make and eat it a lot more than other countries. its normal that if someone wants to ask somebody about it calls in an italian. like i would ask a scottish about whiskey, or a belgian about red beer, or a japanese about sushi or nihonshu.
    Jul 14, 2017
  18. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    hahah I think I eat pizza more than any other country but hey who's counting xD
    Jul 14, 2017
  19. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    it depends on what you consider pizza. pizza hut isnt pizza. its a pizzashaped american food. can be tasty. its not pizza^^
    Jul 14, 2017
  20. Braxzee
    Braxzee
    Actually Italy did not invent pizza. It originated from Catalan a province in the middle east. Raffaele Esposito changed it to the queens liking which had less or no cheese on it. The American pizza resembles that of the original pizza that was invented in Catalan.
    Jul 14, 2017
  21. davre
    davre
    pineapple Firk the haters
    Jul 14, 2017
  22. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    For shame you heathen !!! for SHAME
    Jul 14, 2017
  23. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    @Braxzee heresy. focaccia-like bread was made in all mediterranean zone, but what is considered pizza was born in napoli. even the word is in that dialect.
    Jul 14, 2017
  24. Etherielin
    Etherielin
    Vegeterian so all veggies you can find.
    Jul 14, 2017
  25. Markoth
    Markoth
    Black Coffee Grounds
    Jul 14, 2017
  26. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    ether you have made your ppl proud :)

Markoth you are the most evil man I can possibly imagine... some ppl just wanna watch the world...brew xD
    Jul 14, 2017
  27. Geressen
    Geressen
    broccolu and carrots go well in pasta sace but I never trued tgem on pizza.
    Jul 14, 2017
  28. Geressen
    Geressen
    im typing this wgule lying on my back head swivveled sideways towards lapyop so bad typing.
    Jul 14, 2017
  29. darklord48
    darklord48
    When ordering American style pizza, I go with pepperoni and jalapeƱo, sausage and olives, or if you can find it, sausage and sauerkraut.
    Jul 14, 2017