Comments on Profile Post by nepyonisdead

1. Markoth
    Markoth
    No one will. They are stting it up so people will believe Jon will but in the end the land will go to the people.
    Jul 16, 2017
  2. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    Yeah thats the popular theory nowadays and I cant honestly say there are any characters I am rooting for at this stage since most of my favs are gone.
    Jul 16, 2017
  3. Markoth
    Markoth
    Personally I want to see Daenerys take Kings Landing and have them kill Cersei by having one of the Dragongs melt the throne while she is sitting on it. Her and Snow march north to fight the walkers do the deed along the way. Snow dies to the Night King.
    Jul 16, 2017
  4. Markoth
    Markoth
    Sam kills the Night King. Daenerys dies in child birth. Baby becomes new king with the dwarf being named minister to run things until its old enough to rule. Everyone lives happily ever after because its the last thing people would expect of Martin.
    Jul 16, 2017
  5. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    I like that :P reverse psychology but honestly I think you were right with the no one will take the throne prediction... my personal intrest in characters died with oberyn martell ( I am still shocked and saddened by the ending). I think cersei's death will be from a more familiar face ( dont wanna spoil it for you if u dont read the books) and
    Jul 16, 2017
  6. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    dany surely wont take the iron throne simply because its too good to be true as you said and also because of a foreshadowing scene back in S2 ( the house of the undying vision)
    Jul 16, 2017
  7. Vote Kanye 2020
    Vote Kanye 2020
    I'm going to go with the night king. Would be funny if they set up a massive war between all of westeros and the white walkers, then the white walkers just demolish them. Seems like a George R R Martin thing do.
    Jul 18, 2017
  8. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    The night king is much more powerful in the books too and technically he can literally just own them all right now, also with the dany vs cersei war they should be outnumbered 20:1
    Jul 19, 2017