Comments on Profile Post by Xiven

1. Xiven
    Xiven
    #FullLetters
    Dec 4, 2017
  2. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    #stopplayingstupidgames #goplaypox #orsomethingelseanythingelsenotyugiplz ^_^
    Dec 4, 2017
  3. Xiven
    Xiven
    Wow, 2GB update; is it weird that it feels worse? Still no Beginner Campaigns, either. At least I got a Thorn Collection as a welcome-back gift...
    Dec 4, 2017
  4. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    there is a tutorial for each faction now that gives you a full bg with legs and exos, not that bad
    Dec 4, 2017
  5. Xiven
    Xiven
    Yeah, I did that, but all I ever did in this game is farm the—I think it was called "Beginner Protectorate/Wrath"?—and they removed it with the client update.
    Dec 4, 2017
  6. MaruXV
    MaruXV
    they added some different feature, in the beginner part i think this client and system is more friendly. the shardable decks are a big boost to obtain runes
    Dec 4, 2017
  7. Etherielin
    Etherielin
    Come to Discord, Xiven, we'll help you get up to speed there.
    Dec 4, 2017
  8. Xiven
    Xiven
    Don't use Discord, thanks. I've been here this whole time, just haven't played since May/June—everything appears to be the same or worse.
    Dec 4, 2017
  9. Etherielin
    Etherielin
    Oh, you should give Discord a try, it's a very useful app - we had a few patches since May/June so things >did< improve, I can assure of that, just not in a tempo that'd be more noticable.
    Dec 4, 2017
  10. themacca
    themacca
    state of yugioh has made me quite sad. game is literally nothing but OTK decks now, & if you dont play 1 you die
    Dec 5, 2017
  11. Xiven
    Xiven
    Inorite. Yu-Gi-Oh is perhaps the worst card game ever made, but I still just really love TCGs. I tried one of the ones for the PSP again, and even little babbies on the street have turn-one 13,000 ATK and five board-wipe Traps in their starting hands 100% of the time.
    Dec 5, 2017