Jan 25, 2023
Birthday:
January 1
Home Page:
Standup Philosopher (Ret.)

Share This Page

L33Ch

I need me some PIE!, Male, from Oz

Paired opposites define your longings and those longings imprison you. - The Zensunni Whip Mar 27, 2020

L33Ch was last seen:
Jan 25, 2023
    1. L33Ch
      L33Ch
      Paired opposites define your longings and those longings imprison you. - The Zensunni Whip
    2. L33Ch
      L33Ch
      The history of liberty is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson
      1. aseryen likes this.
    3. L33Ch
      L33Ch
      “Love the world as your own self; then you can truly care for all things." - Lao Tzu
      1. JazzMan1221
        JazzMan1221
        What if I'm a self-loathing masochist?
        Apr 30, 2019
      2. L33Ch
        L33Ch
        thats ok I still luvs ya 8)
        May 4, 2019
    4. L33Ch
      L33Ch
      While there is a lower class, I am in it, a criminal element, I am of it and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free_Eugene Debs
  • About

Birthday:
    January 1
    Home Page:
    https://tenor.com/view/forrest-gump-stupid-is-forrest-gump-gif-13521624
    Standup Philosopher (Ret.)
    "It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

[​IMG]

Rakshasa chilling in his smoking jacket !
    Dave Trampier AD&D Monster Manual, TSR, 1977

"The race of mankind would perish did they cease to aid each other. We cannot exist without mutual help. All therefore that need aid have a right to ask it from their fellow-men; and no one who has the power of granting can refuse it without guilt."

Walter Scott

"To be ambitious of true honor, of the true glory and perfection of our natures, is the very principle and incentive of virtue."

Walter Scott

"brace thine arm for conflict, nerve thy heart to meet
    as things alike to thee -
    pleasure or pain, profit or ruin, victory or defeat"

The Song Celestial - Sir Edwin Arnold

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower, Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour."

William Blake

“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”

Albert Einstein

“From beasts we scorn as soulless,
    In forest, field and den,
    The cry goes up to witness
    The soullessness of men.” - M. Frida Hartley

Watch Dominion - https://dominionmovement.com/watch

Dominion uses drones, hidden and handheld cameras to expose the dark underbelly of modern animal agriculture, questioning the morality and validity of humankind’s dominion over the animal kingdom. While mainly focusing on animals used for food, it also explores other ways animals are exploited and abused by humans, including clothing, entertainment and research.

Narrated by Joaquin Phoenix, Rooney Mara, Sia, Sadie Sink and Kat Von D, and co-produced by Earthlings creator Shaun Monson. Filmed in Australia, with a global message.

Watch Dominion - https://dominionmovement.com/watch

"When the suffering of another creature causes you to feel pain, do not submit to the initial desire to flee from the suffering one, but on the contrary, come closer, as close as you can to him who suffers, and try to help him." - Leo Tolstoy

Take action - https://thesavemovement.org/