can someone destroy the russian spambot in off topic? Apr 14, 2020

Geressen was last seen:
Jun 5, 2021
    1. IMAGIRL
      IMAGIRL
      Happy Birthday!
    2. Geressen
      Geressen
      can someone destroy the russian spambot in off topic?
      1. Etherielin
      2. Ohmin
        Ohmin
        What about the Dutch spambot that's trying so hard to "win" the infinite thread? ;)
        Apr 23, 2020
      3. Geressen
        Geressen
        I am not sure extingshun is dutch @Ohmin
        Apr 25, 2020
    3. Geressen
      Geressen
      I just learned that blackcurrant is banned in the US because they thought it carried a disease like 100 years ago and now they dont know it.
      1. Geressen
        Geressen
        that's awfull, those poor backwards savages :(
        Aug 1, 2018
      2. Etherielin
        Etherielin
        They have a modified version of Corinthian grapes that they call the black currant. It's also why a lot of dog advice from vets in the US says they shouldn't eat currants, even though European blackcurrant does nothing to them.
        Aug 1, 2018
      3. Geressen
        Geressen
        black currant is called zwarte bes in Dutch, which means black berry. why the english call bramen blackberries and blackberries blackcurrant defies logic.
        Aug 1, 2018
    4. Geressen
      Geressen
      anyone know if Fallout 5 through to 75 were any good? I seem to have missed 'em completely.
      1. calisk
        calisk
        well, I thought the one that went back to the stone age via time travel was a little weird but the other 69 were pretty good.
        May 30, 2018
    5. Geressen
      Geressen
      14-11 -
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Geressen
        Geressen
        thanks but if I needed you to comment on a note I needed to make I'd have asked.

I couldn't find a pen.
        Apr 12, 2018
      3. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        most phones and pcs have a memo txt application. if you choose to write here, you might receive an answer.
        Apr 12, 2018
      4. Geressen
        Geressen
        im not a phone addict and I always lose the computer memos so shut up :P
        Apr 12, 2018
    6. Geressen
      Geressen
      Firk you google scholar when I want to find studies with comparative behaviour analysis I shouldn't have to add not stock or political
    7. Geressen
      Geressen
      Ragic made a post that wasn't mentally challenged trolling and it ended the thread because no one knows how to respond to such a situation.
      1. themacca
        themacca
        i think a lot of people previously on the other side of the spectrum are finally starting to go okay, this whole people getting shot thing is kinda ****ed up, maybe we should actually fix it.

If thats the case good job
        Feb 24, 2018
    8. Geressen
      Geressen
      Fijne internationale dag van de moedertaal.
    9. Geressen
      Geressen
      Turns out the girl im in love with and me have a lot in common, she also likes girls
      1. nepyonisdead and MaruXV like this.
      2. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        look at it this way ;) at least u have health competition and thaat will make u a better player
        Feb 14, 2018
      3. Geressen
        Geressen
        but I don't wanna be a better player I wanted her to like me too romantically.

so i feel sad because that isn't in the cards, im happy I told her, she looked so cute and flustered when I told her.
        Feb 14, 2018
      4. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        I know my man, and I am sorry that you didnt get what you were hoping for. Do keep searching buddy :) and keep in mind for better or worse this experience will help you in the future when you meet the right person. All the best
        Feb 14, 2018
    10. Geressen
      Geressen
      I should tell her i've taken up wrestling, I've been wrestling with my feelings for a while now.
      1. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        Nah girls want what they cant have, so literally pay minimum attention and dont try too hard. If you play ur cards right you make just OTK her shrine :)

All the best buddy
        Feb 14, 2018
      2. potatonuts
        potatonuts
        Just send her a **** pic.
        Feb 14, 2018
      3. Geressen
        Geressen
        well @nepyonisdead I didn't try too hard but she was quite flustered regardless and confessed to me something that was not well known by others, we're gonna continue to be friends but i admit she's quite the hearthbreaker @potatonuts she wouldn't have been into it.
        Feb 14, 2018
    11. Geressen
      Geressen
      It snowed on my birthday 2 days ago so it will be a good year, thought you all should know.
      1. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        a bird pooped on me for my bday, i cant tell who will have a lucky year me or the bird xD
        Feb 6, 2018
    12. Geressen
      Geressen
      anyone else getting annoyed at how chapter 98 of attack on titan was such a cllifhanger and 99 not being out yet?
      2. IPhoenixl
        IPhoenixl
        lol mecca ... XD just say i dont watch anime XD
        Oct 26, 2017
      3. MrBadguy
        MrBadguy
        That manga is pretty garbage tier. I used to red it ever release but now I just binge it when I'm 10-20 chapters behind. Also, Armin should have died.
        Oct 27, 2017
      4. Geressen
        Geressen
        he is dying... in a couple of years.
        Oct 27, 2017
    13. Geressen
      Geressen
      Shadow warrior is free from Humblebundle for like 1 day and 17 hours in case anyone else likes free stuff.
      1. nepyonisdead likes this.
    14. Geressen
      Geressen
      You can download payday 2 base game to keep on steam for free right now. they are releasing a complete edition for money.
      1. MentalMoles likes this.
      2. Mursumies
        Mursumies
        Some weird stuff going on with payday 2 tho, atleast for me it downloads the updates etc. 50 times slower than any other game.. Has been like that for months.
        Jun 8, 2017
      3. MentalMoles
        MentalMoles
        might be alot of people hitting the servers right now for the free game, a couple of big twitch guys been mentioning it
        Jun 8, 2017
    15. Geressen
      Geressen
      I am having the worst covfefe right now.
      1. Etherielin and Regulate like this.
    16. Geressen
      Geressen
      argue about politics, look up an example on youtube... recomended vids now full of nationalist propaganda trash :(
      2. DiCEM0nEY
        DiCEM0nEY
        I like listening to music on youtube mainly. Mr Bond - Changes is one of my favorite songs!
        May 16, 2017
      3. Geressen
        Geressen
        @Alakhami can't hear you over the sound of me clicking the delete button.
        Aug 5, 2018
      4. Geressen
        Geressen
        @Alakhami I've always been open about my politics, you however often seem to side with people you are afraid of admitting your alleigiance to. also you are boring RN.
        Aug 6, 2018
    17. Geressen
      Geressen
      I'm not saying Qucas is Barrack Obama but has anyone seen them in the same room together?
      1. nepyonisdead and Qucas like this.
      2. SPiEkY
        SPiEkY
        I did, just the other day.
        Apr 28, 2017
    18. Geressen
      Geressen
      SO MUCH HYPE... HYPE
      1. chris0024
        Mar 24, 2017
      2. Geressen
        Geressen
        look at the other profile comments if you don't get it.
        Mar 24, 2017
      3. Geressen
        Geressen
        not the ones on my profile, the general history.
        Mar 24, 2017
    19. Geressen
      Geressen
      one of my roommates likes to sing along with songs on his computer. I wish he was better at it because uuuuuugh.
      1. aseryen, nepyonisdead and MaruXV like this.
      2. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        I used to drive my room mate back in college mad cuz not only was my voice Bane Shift...I was going through a taylor swift phase
        Mar 15, 2017
    20. Geressen
      Geressen
      I've not been having much caffeine in my diet and yesterday I drank a red bull. feel like I have been run over by a truck.
      1. SPiEkY likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. SPiEkY
        SPiEkY
        In retrospect, it was probably horrible on my body to do that.
        Mar 12, 2017
      4. Geressen
        Geressen
        That is the body equivalent of "my computer was slow so I opened programs untill it overheated and restarted"
        Mar 12, 2017
      5. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        if it works it aint stupid ;)
        Mar 12, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4
    Student bachelor of science applied biologie

Signature

yeah, it's a dance of dragons...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]