1 SP Player Online lol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

In a meta dominated by kf players and is players there was 1 sp player on. Thats because we got screwed in this expansion and mainly is/sp runes! Thats out of 229 players.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I'm curious how you determine that or are you only counting active ranked games? If so that largely reduces your pool to 30-60 players instead of 229 since SP players just may not be in the queue. SP has historically been the least popular faction but 1 out of 30-60 players is still pretty crazy.

Baskitkase likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I've always heard SP players complain. And every time I bother to pick up the faction it needs to get nerfed because it's got an abundance of highly overpowered runes.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The most popular factions ever since I can remember were always FW, UD, and IS. Who cares about FS or SP... amirite

Sunutsu and DarkJello like this.
  5. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Netherzen likes this.
  6. Vorian

The good news is we got some fast champs for a change, and our exo is shoebox so there is no point in me getting it.

7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Not played =/= not good.

Sunutsu, DarkJello, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  8. Vorian

With the IS construct synergy I just feel like we got trolled by the devs! I am going to wait for the next expansion before I start playing again.

9. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

second place goes to SL and KF.

But I think UD is like x2 of FW and IS. If the last poll showed most people played UD, guild showing at almost every time UD as their main faction, then idk how they're not #!.

10. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

No one likes SP...FACT. Therefore no one plays SP. I say just remove the faction! lol

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't really remember much, but I don't think SL has ever been popular. Even at Poxnora peak Sler wasn't nearly as packed as DoW.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Not true.

SL used to have one of the biggest playerbases because of dragons and whatnot. I think it got less dedicated players over time because it has a specific playstyle that you have to stuck to.

13. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well I'm certainly not the only SP player. Vorian can you stop making the rest of us look bad? We look bad enough as it is for playing SP.

Also Bondman. Your Facts are wrong.

PurpleTop, jayscales1, Emries and 3 others like this.
  14. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Word up, homey!

Xuvali likes this.
  15. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

lets get this straight... FS>SP ... jk

16. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

i cant understand why the devs made the new construct/tinkers runes cyclops, its suppost the cyclops arent smart, i dont remember wich rune description says something like "you are so stupid even the cyclops make it fun of you"

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Pre-Zeventrech Clops are dumb but Zeven is trying to re-establish the Cyclops Empire which was made up of very very smart clops.

18. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Reading the lore on Artificer would also shed light on this for you.

nico likes this.
  19. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

66 people in battlegroups right now. LOTS of games going. Not a single KF deck in play.
    So this means KF got screwed?

20. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

The idea is that the cyclops are reclaiming their former glory with ancient tech. I was hoping it would be in the form of BA cannons and stuff (If you recall some of the stuff the salaman have were old weapons from the old cyclops empire) but it ended up being constructs. I understand the disappointment that some people are feeling and if i'm being honest i'd count myself among you but nothing can be done about it now. All that can be done is to look forward and make your desires known.

XFurionsX and nico like this.