150ks and what will become of them on March 6th.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HawkFain, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Actually if u can break runes for shards and get an ammount depending on rarity, the LE one would grant a lot more. So it will cost a bit more, 100% sure.

2. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

First World Problems.

RedScarlet likes this.
  3. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Way to miss a point.

My point is that functionality alone does not determine the value of a rune, so even if the LE and LEG are the same rune, just that extra G and the colour at the border changes the value of said rune. There are like a bazillion examples, including, but not limited to the Bridal ravenwraith vs regular ravenwraith, the carrioling (LE vs common), and the plethora of gold/sepia runes.

Honestly, I do not get what is the point of nip-ticking over these trivialities.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

DMR, there won't be gold-exclusive runes anymore, you can get with money anything that you can get with gold.

5. GabrielQ

it may not be enough, random is random

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Ofc it will be worth more. I'm just saying that it should hardly be tons more because if they put it so high priced, there won't be any demand and at that point who cares

7. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

if legs are going into packs (regular packs, not special leg packs), and those packs can be bought with an in game currency, then I would say they will have become more accessible. as to what they will be worth, that has always depended on its playability as well as its rarity, and didn't they say they were going to tone down the 'importance' of legs?

9. GabrielQ

You are not taking into account the massive price rebalance, snogvie will be as attainable as queen anaru in the long run.

10. avichaif

really so they will lose they value?

11. GabrielQ

I am talking about the new legendary versions of them. Limited editions will raise his value with time

12. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Will Ctharia be put into packs like 150k's because if so thats not good, i payed suuuuper much for her

13. GabrielQ

Ctharia limited edition must be one of the rarest runes in the game. That a legendary edition is made available won't change that

mario75 likes this.
  14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Nobody forced you to get her.

Onifrk likes this.
  15. stormyorky

stormyorky The King of Potatoes

Many more runes than the 150k's are gold buyable today. These runes are either LE or other rarities (parts of gold-buyable sets).
    Example: Sarinda, Chtaria, Angels. Can a Green confirm what will happen to these after the transistion?

16. GabrielQ

I think we should understand "150ks" as "gold-only limited edition runes that are not reskins of others with another rarity"

17. avichaif

can any green say us what about other limit runes?

18. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

So, is it better to change my 150k before or after? i want a coragh, would i get a coragh after?

19. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

If you want the LE 150k, you want to buy them now.

In the future, the 150k's will be wrapped into the packs and will become Legendaries.

20. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

But is like "you might get a legendary coragh" or "you ARE going to get a legendary coragh"?