2 or more sources of Boost abilities

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Rapidice, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

When having 2 or more sources of the same Boost:X ability (Boost Beast, Boost construct, etc), sometimes a champion would not receive the boosting effect.

Step by step way of reproducing the bug:

Step 1:

Have a unit (Groble Rock Eater) in range of a Boost:X champ (Dwarven Engineer).

[​IMG]
    In my case, Groble Rock Eater(GRE) is in range of Boost aura from Dwarven engineer on the mid font , but not in range of Boost aura of the Dwarven engineer on the low part of the map. My mouse is hovering the Boost Construct description, and you can see the boost in stats to GRE.

Step 2:

Have the other Boost:X champ move into range of your boosted champ. You'll see your boosted champ losing and gaining HP, as a result of losing first Boost aura, and gaining the second.

[​IMG]
    I moved my lower engineer into range of GRE, effectively replacing the first boost aura with a new one.

Step 3

Move away the champ that granted the second aura (the one that overlapped the first Boost aura). Your champ will lose the second aura, but it will not regain the first one, despite being in range.

[​IMG]

As you see, I moved away my lower engineer, and now GRE doesn't have any Boost on him, despite still being in range of the first engineer aura.